Windows 10: Good job Windows!

Discus and support Good job Windows! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently built a new PC and didn't activate Windows, as I didn't have a code for it. Well today, out of nothing, my PC decided to sync all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/okkiikarus, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Good job Windows!

I recently built a new PC and didn't activate Windows, as I didn't have a code for it. Well today, out of nothing, my PC decided to sync all my settings with my laptop. This meant new Wallpaper, theme, passwords. So I tried to revert it, but it's not doing anything. I turned sync off, and restarted my PC several times, even changed my background on the laptop, but nothing. So how do I undo the sync issue? Thanks in advance...

submitted by /u/okkiikarus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/okkiikarus, Dec 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Good job Windows! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Good job Windows!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Good job Windows!

1. Good job Windows! - Similar Threads - job

2. [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.: Hello, I need help with a few items following the conversion of my system disk from MBR to GPT. Due to the amount of partitions on my MBR disk, I had to delete the recovery partition. I made sure to run reagentc /disable first, and I confirmed the winre.wim is in my...
  3. [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.: Hello, I need help with a few items following the conversion of my system disk from MBR to GPT. Due to the amount of partitions on my MBR disk, I had to delete the recovery partition. I made sure to run reagentc /disable first, and I confirmed the winre.wim is in my...
  4. [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  6. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  7. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...: by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it from shortcuts in game center settings but it doesnt work what should i do?...
  9. by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...

by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...: by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it from shortcuts in game center settings but it doesnt work what should i do?...
  10. Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue: For the last several months I've been having a problem when I print multiple individual PDF pages, using Adobe Acrobat, especially when the pages are print dense. Usually the first page will print with no issues but the following pages get hung up in the queue. The pages may...