Windows 10: Good mail client for Windows 10?

Discus and support Good mail client for Windows 10? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Find a new mail client, because the one from Microsoft never works properly It should automatically sort out spam and advertising, similar to Gmail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kingnick13, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Good mail client for Windows 10?

Find a new mail client, because the one from Microsoft never works properly

It should automatically sort out spam and advertising, similar to Gmail

Furthermore, he should not have annoying waiting times when retrieving mail

:)

Kingnick13, Aug 3, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Default Mail Client

Scenario 1

Possibly, whatever he/she used to access their email, that client asked if they wanted to make it default and you are not setup in that to send or receive email.

Look through your email client settings and make your default or, if, you are using Windows.
    See here:
    Change the default e‑mail program
    and
    How To Change Default Email Client

Or, you can try to re-install the email client/app.

Scenario 2

You are saying you had to Dban your desktop; I will assume you wiped your drive and re-installed the O/S and apps. If this is the case you will need to setup your email, again... make sure you have used the proper settings for your email provider (incoming and out going server addresses, ports, pop3, SMTP, SSL and security settings, passwords, log-ins, etc.).
    If you overlook one little item, you may receive (or not) mail, but the server may reject your sent mail.

Goto the providers site and look instructions on setting up different email apps.

It would have helped, if, you would have stated what O/S, email client, and provider you are asking about.

95Viper, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Good mail client for Windows 10?

mail client

A first step would consist of naming your mail client: Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Icredimail, other?

Frederik Long, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Good mail client for Windows 10?

1. Good mail client for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - mail client

2. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  3. Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the New Windows Outlook mail client sync button: I am a long time user of the native Windows Mail client that comes be default with Windows.Specifically with respect to MSFT discontinuing support for the Windows default mail client and shifting to the New Outlook Windows client, there is no sync mail option to check for new...
  4. Windows 10 mail client sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  5. Windows 10 mail client sync

Windows 10 mail client sync: In the Windows 10 mail client now Outlook I have hooked up to my gmail account. If I delete a message in gmail, it still shows in the Outlook inbox. Is there some way I can sync the deletes?...
  6. Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?: Dear,In windows default email client i recived every document normaly, but when i sent pdf from Xerox scaner it shows attachment exist but blank with no pdf icon and i cannot open it, neather to download it. It is interesting thet some scaned documents from xerox scaner i am...
  7. Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?

Windows 11 default mail client - Can not open biger PDF files recived from Xerox Scaner?: Dear,In windows default email client i recived every document normaly, but when i sent pdf from Xerox scaner it shows attachment exist but blank with no pdf icon and i cannot open it, neather to download it. It is interesting thet some scaned documents from xerox scaner i am...
  8. When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...: In an attempt to recover old emails in Windows Live Mail, files that were 'corrupted' during a Windows Update, I've discovered that Outlook can easily open the WLM .eml files, although WLM no longer can. It's as if the headers, or whatever, that make up the WLM list of Inbox...
  9. When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...

When migrating mail into Outlook client from Windows Mail/Live Mail, do 'originals' stay...: In an attempt to recover old emails in Windows Live Mail, files that were 'corrupted' during a Windows Update, I've discovered that Outlook can easily open the WLM .eml files, although WLM no longer can. It's as if the headers, or whatever, that make up the WLM list of Inbox...
  10. I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...

I have used the Euora mail client program through Windows 10 with no problems, K am told...: I am using Eudora as my mail client program in Windows versions through 10 with no problems. I hear that 11 will not support it. True? Suggestions?...