Windows 10: Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File...

Discus and support Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinRuttoh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KevinRuttoh, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File...

/u/KevinRuttoh, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/comma...s-linux-files/

Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Windows Subsystem for Linux (Bash on Ubuntu) in Windows 10

How to Access Linux Files in a Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro from Windows 10

Brink, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    A Deep Dive Into How WSL Allows Windows 10 to Access Linux Files

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/comma...s-linux-files/

Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File... [​IMG]
    Tip How to Enable or Disable Windows Subsystem for Linux (Bash on Ubuntu) in Windows 10

How to Access Linux Files in a Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro from Windows 10

Brink, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File...

How to access files on network drive from windows subsystem for Linux (WSL)

Steps to Access Files on Network Drive from Windows Subsystem for Linux

Very simple steps to control files on Network Drive from WSL are as follows:

1. At first, tap down both the Windows and the letter E key at a time. This will open the File Explorer on the screen.
    2. After that, from the left-hand side panel click on Linux and then
      hit on the Distros shortcut, that is present at the right-hand side of the window.
    3. Next, open the running WSL distro (ex: Ubuntu) folder, to see the files that you want.
    4. Further, double-click on the folder named as Home under the
      list, to open.
    5. Now, open the folder.

That's it.

Juan Smith, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File...

1. Good news to WSL uses, now you can access your Linux files straight from your File... - Similar Threads - news WSL uses

2. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.: User apart of my organization keeps running into this issue when attempting to upload documents. Most of their files are saved in their OneDrive folder. But even if we move them onto the local device it still gives us this message. User is remote and on our VPN so they...
  3. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.: User apart of my organization keeps running into this issue when attempting to upload documents. Most of their files are saved in their OneDrive folder. But even if we move them onto the local device it still gives us this message. User is remote and on our VPN so they...
  4. Your organization prevents you from uploading the file to this location.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. why not report the news? your content is 5% news and 95% "what do you think ****". your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why not report the news? your content is 5% news and 95% "what do you think ****". your...: why not report the news? your content is 5% news and 95% "what do you think ****". your content is absolute ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-report-the-news-your-content-is-5-news-and/a89d51f8-1435-4e2d-a38a-6845e911dbca
  6. An error occurred mounting one of your file systems on WSL

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred mounting one of your file systems on WSL: [ATTACH]Some users have complained that when installing Windows Subsystem for Linux, or when starting WSL, are seeing the following error message: An error occurred mounting one of your file systems. Please run ‘dmesg’ for more details. For your information, dmesg is used to...
  7. What files are kept when you reset your PC and keep your files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What files are kept when you reset your PC and keep your files.: I'm having a ton of issues with my PC, so much that often it turns on with a blue screen with options to troubleshoot. I've uninstalled recent updates through that menu but I'm still having issues. It keeps suggesting I reset my PC and keep my files. When I go to do this will...
  8. You can now access Linux filesystems in Windows 10 and WSL 2

in Windows 10 News
    You can now access Linux filesystems in Windows 10 and WSL 2: Starting with Windows Insiders preview build 20211, WSL 2 will be offering a new feature: wsl --mount. This new parameter allows a physical disk to be attached and mounted inside WSL 2, which enables you to access filesystems that aren’t natively supported by...
  9. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone: Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the nav bar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at...
  10. Access WSL Linux Files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Access WSL Linux Files in Windows 10: How to: Access WSL Linux Files in Windows 10 How to Access Linux Files in a Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro from Windows 10 The Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) is a new Windows 10 feature that enables you to run native Linux command-line tools directly on...