Windows 10: GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

Discus and support GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Legion #, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Legion # Win User

GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC.
    Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools.

With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good.

There are suddenly empty entries in the registry displayed which are actually in use.

And so on ....

In Windows Store a program is advertised, which appears like a recommendation of the editors ....

Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

More harm than good with it?

It's allowed to ask I think

:)

Legion #, Apr 6, 2019
  2. RWOne Win User

Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

CC Cleaner if anything, otherwise I relent against all these optimizers and reg cleaners.

Even if I had use for them, it's an install, get the specific job done and uninstall.

RWOne, Apr 6, 2019
  3. BunnyJ Win User

Why not here?? It's a good a place as any.

I have studied registry's and what they are and how to work with them and what a registry cleaner is good for or not. And from all of that work/reacherch I have found that there is no evidence that supports registry cleaners having any benefit to a PC. I don't use them because of this study I found no reason to.

Evidence ..
    Are registry cleaners necessary? - Windows Help

Why Using a Registry Cleaner Wont Speed Up Your PC or Fix Crashes
    I know some feel that by using one will help their PC and they have had zero issues by using one. That's fine and they can use them but I want to see a fair and balanced discussion on this topic. New users have the right to see both sides and make up their own mind on what to do or use on their PC.

BunnyJ, Apr 6, 2019
  4. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

I'll go out on a branch and say that CCleaner's registry cleaner has helped me many times over. I only use it when I remove a deep-rooted driver package or application, such as an anti-virus package. I've used it to solve issues where new ATI drivers wouldn't go on because remnants of the previous install were left behind in the form of registry keys. I don't even mention the word CCleaner to mid or novice users, though.

As for the others, I've always felt that the built-in disk cleanup tool has always worked very well. If you need a program to help you with drivers, then you probably shouldn't be the one updating them in the first place. Boosters or optimizers are always a joke, just like memory "cleaners".

DeaconFrost, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

1. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations - Similar Threads - BAD Total Cleaner

2. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  3. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total PC Cleaner Pro: I have already purchased Upgrade to Total PC Cleaner Pro. However, since I needed to restore Windows 10 System completely, licence has not been recognized. When I open Total PC Cleaner, I am asked to obtain Pro version again.How do I proceed to solve the problem?...
  4. Total PC Cleaner Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. WISE disk CLEANER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WISE disk CLEANER: Hi , Is it safe to delete. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wise-disk-cleaner/4e7f0289-2435-4b83-a0a0-982377187445
  6. What is a good cleaner app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is a good cleaner app: I wanted to download ccleaner but people say it's not that safe submitted by /u/killer987xn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1suux/what_is_a_good_cleaner_app/
  7. cleaners

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cleaners: Is ccleaner something that should be renewed or is there a program already offered in Windows 10 or with my hp computer. where can you find what is needed or not needed? seems a lot of ads for registry and files or interent history is being advertised and never sure if it...
  8. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good system cleaner/maintenance software?: What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner? 120230
  9. What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using: Win 10 til July I did way to much testing, trial and error on various tools, apps, utilities, etc. I'm afraid of most website reviews because of malware and false positive reviews because of affiliation. Is there something else great like CCleaner that has both disk cleaning...
  10. Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers': I am opening this thread to hear your comments on the necessity or benefits of outside software such as: driverbooster slimcleaner registry cleaner and so on..... clearly windows 10 does some of its own work. here you can talk about it. 52321