Windows 10: Good pc, bad fps

Discus and support Good pc, bad fps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My specifications: Rtx 2080 ti I7 8700k 32 gb ram 240 gb ssd(windows installed on there) 2tb hard drive I have a problem. I got my pc a year ago and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZeJokeGamer, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Good pc, bad fps

My specifications: Rtx 2080 ti I7 8700k 32 gb ram 240 gb ssd(windows installed on there) 2tb hard drive

I have a problem. I got my pc a year ago and everything was fine. Then a problem started where i got very bad fps in all games. Then I discovered that if i put my pc to sleep mode for a few seconds after I turn on my pc the performance goes good until i turn the pc off. I just have been using that without caring much. BUT today, the sleep mode thing stopped working and im stuck with low fps.

I am stupid for not trying to adress the issue earlier, PLEASE HELP

thank you!

submitted by /u/ZeJokeGamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZeJokeGamer, Feb 16, 2020

2. Good pc but low FPS

Hi guys , first excuse my english Good pc, bad fps :)

I have a good pc :

CPU : AMD FX-6300

GPU : Nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti

Ram : 8 gb ram

i have a good ventilation

And i have low fps

like in League Of legends i have 70 fps drop to 50 with medium settings , any help ?

TudorIrinel, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Good Pc but low fps

Hello . Few months ago i rebuild my pc and i added new components .

GPU : Geforce Gtx 1050 TI

CPU : AMD FX - 6300

RAM : 8 GB

I think i have a good pc , but in League of legends i have 60 fps and i drops to 20 fps constantly and i have Medium settings and i dont know why .

I recently reinstalled my windows so i dont know what can be wrong .

On msi afterburner i have 35-40 on CPU temperature and i have this cooler : Cooler CPU Thermaltake Contac 21

Now i rechecked and i have 35 temperature when im doing nothing and i have 41-42 when im playing the game so i think this is good .I start
    the CAM overlay to see the infos while im playing the app block my fps to 51 , but when i disabled it i had like 90 fps but with the risk that they wiil drop .

I played with Very High setting and the ussage of the CPU was 27-37 % and the GPU 22 - 32 %( this was a test match with bots)

Now i played a ranked match and the stats was that :

Medium setting

26-50 % CPU ( in the final i dont know why but it was 79 % )

2-15 % GPU ( the maximum was like 40 % -just 1-2 times)

CPU - 41-47 C

GPU - 40-44 C

And when fps drops my CPU is like 40 % usage and GPU 2 % usage

I played with Very high settings .

I had like 75-90 fps at the start and i drops to 20-30 and by the final of the game i had like 50-65 fps drop to 10-15 fps .

TudorIrinel, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Joe Men Win User

Good pc, bad fps

Low FPS on a Good PC

Hello,

There are three factors that affect FPS when you play games:

• CPU - A general rule of thumb for this is the higher the frame rate, the higher the CPU requirement. For the Windows Media Encoder to keep up with the data that is being sent to it from the capture card, a fast CPU is required. To
      keep synchronized with the audio stream, the Encoder will start dropping video frames to keep up with the data input. When frames are dropped the Current FPS statistic is lower than the Expected FPS statistic
      on the monitor panel. Note that some capture cards are only able to capture at 15 FPS, while others are able to capture at the full 30 FPS. Consult your card's manufacturer for specific details about your card.
    • Content Type -As stated previously, high-motion content requires more resources than low-motion video. Therefore, it is more important to properly select a CPU to handle the task, and to choose the right profile and key
      frame rate. If the encoding process cannot keep up with the content, it starts dropping frames. One exception to this is static content. If the content is a stationary object (such as a wall or an empty room), the frame rate may be lower because the Encoder
      does not need to capture any deltas.
    • Selected Profile - Each profile has frame size and frame rate determined. If you select a profile that the Encoder cannot keep up with, then select a lower quality profile. Multiple Bitrate profiles can also affect the
      Encoder performance. If the Encoder starts dropping frames, you may need to remove a stream from the profile, or adjust the frame size.

We recommend that you get in touch with the support pages of the game that you are playing for assistance on how you can achieve your desired FPS.

Feel free to post back if you have concern related to this community.

Joe Men, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Good pc, bad fps

1. Good pc, bad fps - Similar Threads - bad fps

2. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  3. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  4. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad System configuration INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System configuration INFO: I am having a blue screen on my PC showing "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." further showing a screen for "Automatic Repair", in which there are options to 'Restart' and 'Advanced options'. doing restart it comes to the former...
  6. Games freeze suddenly and gives really bad fps drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games freeze suddenly and gives really bad fps drops: Whenever i play games which r on my ssd after few mins they freeze and gives me a really bad fps like 20-30 out of nowhere i tried everything to fix it but it didn't work plz help me to fix this problem asap Ty....
  7. Games freeze suddenly and gives really bad fps drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games freeze suddenly and gives really bad fps drops: Whenever i play games which r on my ssd after few mins they freeze and gives me a really bad fps like 20-30 out of nowhere i tried everything to fix it but it didn't work plz help me to fix this problem asap Ty....
  8. low gpu usage/bad fps on some games and high gpu usage/good fps on ther games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low gpu usage/bad fps on some games and high gpu usage/good fps on ther games: I get around 20%-30% gpu usage playing minecraft, which gives me pretty bad fps around 60-80 and on other games I get 80%-90% gpu usage and I get good fps.Ryzen 3700xRadeon 5700xt...
  9. Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad fps in minecraft 1.16.200: I noticed that I use to get 200+ fps in Minecraft 1.16.100 and now I only get 60 fps in Minecraft 1.16.200. I have a gtx 870m but I used to get around 200 fps constantly before 1.16.200. I have turned v sync off and all my settings are turned down to minimum but it does not...
  10. Bad FPS since 1903 update with GTX 1060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad FPS since 1903 update with GTX 1060: Hi , I updated my computer yesterday for the lastest Windows 10 update and after it, my FPS still stay at 50 in all games. My FPS cap is set to unlimited in all game and 60 FPS in Nvidia control pannel. Before the update i still able to play at 100 fps or above with my GTX...