Windows 10: Good Photoshop program?

Discus and support Good Photoshop program? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking for a good Photoshop program that is similar to paint and costs nothing! Gutes Photoshop Programm? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhilippGoo, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Good Photoshop program?

Hi, I am looking for a good Photoshop program that is similar to paint and costs nothing!

:)

PhilippGoo, Jul 10, 2020

2. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 4, 2020
  3. otooleg Win User
    How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Good Photoshop program?

Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Good Photoshop program?

1. Good Photoshop program? - Similar Threads - Photoshop program

2. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  3. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.: I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.Error at loading ippCV libraryYour application is dynamically linked with IntelR IPP libraries version 2021.6 r0xbffe3c5bNo DLL from the list below is found on the system search...
  4. I have Windows 10 with Photoshop Elements 2024 and I am not able to use it. No dll file found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  6. Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10

Installing Photoshop CS2 on Win 10: My old Win 7 64 computer suddenly died and I now have a Win 10 computer and I'm trying to install my old Photoshop program CS2 from the disk but get this notice: failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application log or use the...
  7. The mspaint and photoshop programs take a long time to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The mspaint and photoshop programs take a long time to start: I noticed that the above programs are running with a lag of exactly 2 minutes. Processor during this time does not load the word completely Cycles in CPU does not increase. How is it possible to find out what is wrong? There are suspicions that it may be either the video card...
  8. The mspaint and photoshop programs take a long time to start

The mspaint and photoshop programs take a long time to start: I noticed that the above programs are running with a lag of exactly 2 minutes. Processor during this time does not load the word completely Cycles in CPU does not increase. How is it possible to find out what is wrong? There are suspicions that it may be either the video card...
  9. Disable LAlt key underlined menu selection in Windows programs Photoshop etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable LAlt key underlined menu selection in Windows programs Photoshop etc.: You can use any software if it supports AutoHotkey .ahk scripts. I use FastKeys so I show the solution in that. I will write it detailed so if you don't even know what autohotkey is, doesn't matter....
  10. program install for old Adobe Photoshop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    program install for old Adobe Photoshop: Can't enter a serial number after installing Adobe CS3 (Photoshop) on my new Windows 10 computer. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-install-for-old-adobe-photoshop/ae5e3cb2-f879-4976-ab8e-1397abed0e47"