Windows 10: Good screen recording on a laptop?

Discus and support Good screen recording on a laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Do you know such programs for download (free)? It would be good if you could edit the recording (cut, add text, draw), because you need them for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anonymxyz113, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Good screen recording on a laptop?

Do you know such programs for download (free)? It would be good if you could edit the recording (cut, add text, draw), because you need them for a PowerPoint presentation. Thanks in advance Good screen recording on a laptop? :)

:)

anonymxyz113, Jun 6, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 8, 2020
  3. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Good screen recording on a laptop?

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Good screen recording on a laptop?

1. Good screen recording on a laptop? - Similar Threads - screen recording laptop

2. Any good free screen recorders? Or just best cheap(ish) ones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good free screen recorders? Or just best cheap(ish) ones?: Title, idc about capturing audio, I just need a screen recorder submitted by /u/Sparroww_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/173conb/any_good_free_screen_recorders_or_just_best/
  3. screen recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen recorder: the images doesn't load properly in Microsoft edge when i open my recorded steps in my built-in screen recorder in windows 8.1 although i made capture screen option to yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-recorder/8a1538ff-196e-4894-a6e6-bc3abd47bdbc
  4. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording: My recording is like smaller in the top left of my screen with the rest of the screen black.. I used OBS to record it and i was recording the home screen before and it filled up the entire screen but then when i hopped in the game the recording looked like this. Does anyone...
  5. Screen Recording

Screen Recording: Hi, I use Windows+Alt+R for screen recording for some of my projects to reconcile later on. But it is been couple of months that it stopped working, it always says "window recording isn't working" Error. I have cleared up the windows cache as well but it is not...
  6. Screen not good

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen not good: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling graphics driver, i rried most things but my screen stays on black and white. Is it happening to everyone or its just me facing this issue....
  7. Looking for a good laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a good laptop.: I have been searching for a good laptop to use for mainly office products and chrome. I'm looking for something 'future proof' so that I won't need to get a new one for a while. The specs I am looking for are as follows (and are able to be changed but not much): - 15" - 17"...
  8. Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Recording: Hey there, I just downloaded obsproject for screen recording, however I could get it to capture my screen and sound recording too. I have tried putting the graphic setting to "Power Saving" but it still didn't work, btw, I'm not recording gaming. Any advice?...
  9. Screen recorder

Screen recorder: How do you zoom in on xbox screen recorder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/screen-recorder/b545978e-29e4-4bf3-b260-438e683a3c9e
  10. Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?

Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?: That you know of?