Windows 10: Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

Discus and support Good system cleaner/maintenance software? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner? 120230 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tbonecopper, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner?

:)

tbonecopper, Oct 21, 2018

2. registry cleaners are bad but windows maintenance tools for a noobe are good, so what I'm asking is "Is System Mechanic worth the risk knowing it has a registry cleaner.

I know registry cleaners are bad but windows maintenance tools for a noobe are good, so what I'm asking is "Is System Mechanic worth the risk knowing it has a registry cleaner. Or am I just wasting you time and it can be shut off. It was sent to me from
    my dad who uses it on his pc's and he had a extra license for me. So Friend or Foe, or a one eye'd toad. Ohh and will it play nice with Nortons Security Suite, free; courtesy of Comcast Cable. Should I try a different VP to with SM?

OP - System Mechanic Is it Friend or foe, or a little of both.

kindred374, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

Windows 10 System Memory leak

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on
      troubleshooting.
    • Then click on system and security.
    • Select system maintenance
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter

Let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

1. Good system cleaner/maintenance software? - Similar Threads - system cleaner maintenance

2. System Maintenance problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Maintenance problems: Maintenance will not stop running in windows 11. I start the task and it will run all day until i stop it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-maintenance-problems/412cdd84-a0f9-4c3d-89b8-aa2d3e9c9642
  3. System Maintenance problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Maintenance problems: Maintenance will not stop running in windows 11. I start the task and it will run all day until i stop it manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-maintenance-problems/412cdd84-a0f9-4c3d-89b8-aa2d3e9c9642
  4. System Maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Maintenance: Is it OK to uninstall older versions of Visual C++ in the control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-maintenance/d6ecd647-87f5-47ac-b9e6-966c0c3e4581
  5. What is a good cleaner app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is a good cleaner app: I wanted to download ccleaner but people say it's not that safe submitted by /u/killer987xn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1suux/what_is_a_good_cleaner_app/
  6. what is a good safe duplicate photo cleaner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    what is a good safe duplicate photo cleaner: what is a good safe duplicate photo cleaner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-good-safe-duplicate-photo-cleaner/e900bfcb-70a7-4b06-a080-e08b65328a02"
  7. System and file maintenence

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System and file maintenence: I am usin Version 19555 I don't see much anymore about file and system maitenence so my question is basically is defrag and etc gone or have I missed something Thanks 150024
  8. Cleaner Software obstruction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cleaner Software obstruction: Hi, My CCleaner program is being obstructed by'Edge.' I have been advised to navigate, via 'Registry' to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft|MicrosoftEdge\Main' in order to rectify the fault. Unhappily, M/sedge does not appear after '\Microsoft'...
  9. security/maintenance software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security/maintenance software: I have deleted security/maintenance software off my computer, but there is still some residuals of the software that are interfering with the computers operation. I have searched for the bits that are causing the problem but they will not reveal themselves. How can I find...
  10. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations: What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools. With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good. There are suddenly empty entries in the registry...