Windows 10: Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?

Discus and support Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for a good torrent program like uTorrent that has a dark theme and modern UI. 124125 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jj2016, Dec 26, 2018.

1. jj2016 Win User

Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?

I'm looking for a good torrent program like uTorrent that has a dark theme and modern UI.

:)

jj2016, Dec 26, 2018

2. Dark tiles and UI elements

Hi,

I have just updates my sp3 and everything is good except an annoying graphical bug.

In a random fashion, graphical elements in modern apps or on the start menu start to dim progressively including text.

This impacts the tiles on the start menu, but in apps, such as the Facebook app, they are grey rectangles at strange places< those grey rectangle di; to black and hides content of the app.

It is not the only modern app experiencing those problems, I experience this strange behaviour on the favourites menu in Edge took where Amorites are liste but not visible.

My theme is dark in windows and edge.

SimonTHOREL, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Dark Theme no longer works after November update

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information.

Let’s try uninstalling/reinstalling the theme and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, locate for the Dark theme, right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.

• Now try installing it again and check.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?

Changing color theme of non-modern themed Windows

Hi, before I start, I would like to preface with the fact I am not looking to just recolor the title bars on windows. Please read the question in its entirety! Installing a program to do this is less than optimal. but I might try one if needed.

So, with that out of the way, I really want to have a way to change the color of windows in the way we used to. We have the ability to change the 'theme' color and I'm happy to use that; but it never affects a lot of programs that don't use a modern interface
    (Such as built in programs such as Notepad - A screenshot will be supplied). I have an eye condition that makes it rather difficult to look at brightly colored things for extended lengths of time and even having the ability to reduce the background white by
    25%, though darker would be better overall. I run the dark theme on Windows as a whole so that it tints applicable windows with the darker theme and that's great but a lot of old-style UI programs are not affected. I use these programs rather often and I end
    up having to squint and strain to read even with reduced brightness on my monitors.

Example screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/aKzFBfj.png Notice how the theme window is dark themed and honestly perfect for someone like me but notepad and foobar2000 (Just example programs. There are numerous others) that don't obey dark themes nor
    color themes. Foobar's background is tinted within the program itself but without skinning it cannot change the borders. Either way, I would love to know how to change Window's ability to color programs like this while still using modern Aero themes.

https://i.imgur.com/JTQ2qD2.png Even windows Explorer suffers from this issue.

So, if there's a solution that allows me to still use the Aero themes, that would be great. I am not afraid to edit the registry if there's a setting in there that I can tinker at. Just overall, its an issue that affects me a lot and people I work with would
    like some sort of fix to this as well. Thank you for your time, even if you just post how to change the title bars.

DigitalHare, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?

1. Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme? - Similar Threads - torrent program modern

2. Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme: Hello. I recently found a bug in dark theme file explorer. I dont know what these buttons are called, but one of them is displayed incorrectly. The weirdest thing that this bug is not observed in the white theme. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme: Hello. I recently found a bug in dark theme file explorer. I dont know what these buttons are called, but one of them is displayed incorrectly. The weirdest thing that this bug is not observed in the white theme. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 File Explorer UI Bug Dark theme

6. Autoruns 14.0 Has a Dark Theme

Autoruns 14.0 Has a Dark Theme: Not sure if this was already posted but I'm excited about it. I can finally read all the entries ! https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sys...loads/autoruns 184051
  7. Wow, Dark Theme is surely looking good!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wow, Dark Theme is surely looking good!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/electricdrop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e00i0t/wow_dark_theme_is_surely_looking_good/
  8. Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  9. Torrent users --great dark theme

Torrent users --great dark theme: Hi folks To all those guys who use torrents. Deluge has brilliant dark theme Here's an example [img] This CD isn't available any more via normal channels but If I do this sort of stuff I always make a contribution to the Musicians Union -- So we aren't all evil in this...
  10. Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?

in Windows 10 Support
    Good torrent program with a modern UI that has a dark theme?: I'm looking for a good torrent program like uTorrent that has a dark theme and modern UI. 124125