Windows 10: Good video editing program?

Discus and support Good video editing program? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recorded all my videos from the phone in 4K 60FPS, and didn't pay attention to the memory. Now my 512GB are full and my mobile phone has no SD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by WilliWill5Wi5en, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Good video editing program?

I recorded all my videos from the phone in 4K 60FPS, and didn't pay attention to the memory.

Now my 512GB are full and my mobile phone has no SD card slot oä. but I want to keep the videos.

I want to cut the videos down to 720p 30FPS.

For this I downloaded "Youcut" for Android, which always worked, but since recently the videos remain as big or even get bigger in 720P!

Anybody know anything about computers?

And it must be free...

Thanks

:)

WilliWill5Wi5en, Jul 28, 2020

2. Video Editing App

Hi, I want to Edit Videos, hence looking for Good Video Editing App for My Microsoft Windows 10 OS. Which App would you suggest or recommend.

GavinMathos, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Please suggest me some good video editing software

Hi

I need some help to find good video editing software, preferably free. What would you suggest?

Thanks.

*I Love TPU :lovetpu:

Pink Panther, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Good video editing program?

Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App
    None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

faizan8684, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Good video editing program?

1. Good video editing program? - Similar Threads - video editing program

2. My video audio is good until I try to edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My video audio is good until I try to edit: I am using Windows 11 on a newly purchased HP Omen. I record video for Yiutube and have over 1,100 videos. I’ve used adobe premiere pro, video pad and Microsoft video editor and Logitech capture and stream labs to record and edit my videos. My video audio is good until I...
  3. My video audio is good until I try to edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My video audio is good until I try to edit: I am using Windows 11 on a newly purchased HP Omen. I record video for Yiutube and have over 1,100 videos. I’ve used adobe premiere pro, video pad and Microsoft video editor and Logitech capture and stream labs to record and edit my videos. My video audio is good until I...
  4. Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.

Looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App.: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 OS Build: 19042.572. I am looking for Good Photo & Video Editing App, where i can edit My Photos & Video. Which one is the best in Windows 10. Any recommedition or suggestions....
  5. free Windows 10 program for video editing?

free Windows 10 program for video editing?: Hello, looking for a free program for Windows 10 for private video editing. At the moment I have Resolve 16 but find it a bit complicated. Must be able to play several videos in splitscreen. Otherwise I would only need standard things like transitions, video editing etc. Can...
  6. Good Photoshop program?

Good Photoshop program?: Hi, I am looking for a good Photoshop program that is similar to paint and costs nothing! Gutes Photoshop Programm?
  7. Good video converters?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good video converters?: I've been trying to convert a video for half an eternity, but I can't find a suitable page for it and I don't want to download any program that doesn't support the format Do you know a converter that is free, easy to use, supports really every source/file and can also...
  8. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  9. A good email program

in Browsers and Email
    A good email program: I have used MS Office and office out look for many years. But it seems that Outlook , like the Ol' Gray Mare just ain't what she used to be. I'm having problems with it and would like to change. Does any one know of a good one to use.? I also have used gmail but I would...
  10. My specs 'good' enough for video editing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My specs 'good' enough for video editing?: Hello, For my study I bought the HP Pavilion Power 15 laptop with the specs: Intel Core i5 7300HQ (4 cores) 2,5 GHz (max. 3,5 GHz) 16 GB ram 756 gb SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2048 MB Simple question, what is your opinion if you see this specs for basic video editing (most...