Windows 10: Goodbye Microsoft hello apple

Discus and support Goodbye Microsoft hello apple in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I used to love Microsoft but my word I never seen anything this sloppy and disorganized. I mean you think 8 interface was sloppy and hard to find... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dragongod Zues, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Goodbye Microsoft hello apple

I used to love Microsoft but my word I never seen anything this sloppy and disorganized. I mean you think 8 interface was sloppy and hard to find anything ten was far worse and talk about your invasion of privacy down to being almost illegal. Well done Microsoft i applaud you on your sheer stupidity childish iq in making a even worse os then eight Apple at least gets better os not worse. A monkey could replace all you and make a better os. Sorry you cannot get your **** together Microsoft and graduate from diapers good luck beating apple and lynx os. Peace losers!

:)

dragongod Zues, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile?

Read more: Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile? | ZDNet

Brink, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Goodbye Microsoft hello apple

Goodbye, Metro, Modern and Universal; hello, Windows apps

Read more: Goodbye, Metro, Modern and Universal; hello, Windows apps

See also (video): Developing for the Windows 10 Device Platform Channel 9

Brink, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Goodbye Microsoft hello apple

1. Goodbye Microsoft hello apple - Similar Threads - Goodbye Microsoft hello

2. Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning: HP Chromebook Laptop Setup New Laptop 8445 al rabat in open chrome app and type saudia.com type riyadh to new york https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-naif-batarfi-goodbye-omnya-bafarat-goodbye/a60a36e7-158b-47e7-9ead-e03bf2bc689a
  3. Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goodbye Naif Batarfi Goodbye Omnya Bafarat Goodbye Lama Batarfi Goodbye Adult Home Cleaning: HP Chromebook Laptop Setup New Laptop 8445 al rabat in open chrome app and type saudia.com type riyadh to new york https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-naif-batarfi-goodbye-omnya-bafarat-goodbye/a60a36e7-158b-47e7-9ead-e03bf2bc689a
  4. Goodbye Winblows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goodbye Winblows: Anyone else leaving Windows forever for a better operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-winblows/0ce396e2-eb93-4de7-b6bb-cef0121be346
  5. Goodbye Winblows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Goodbye Winblows: Anyone else leaving Windows forever for a better operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-winblows/0ce396e2-eb93-4de7-b6bb-cef0121be346
  6. Saying goodbye to Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Saying goodbye to Windows Hello: A new starter setup a laptop and configured a Windows Hello PIN when prompted. Unfortunately this means they can't map a network drive which they really need to do. This looks to have been an issue for some time....
  7. Microsoft or Apple?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft or Apple?: My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants. Would you rather use Microsoft Windows 10 and a custom PC or would you prefer an Apple product with macOS? Apple and their high price policy is in my...
  8. Windows hello is about to be windows goodbye

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello is about to be windows goodbye: for the last 3 weeks, windows has forced me to set a windows hello pin every time restart EVEN THOUGH I'm already using a microsoft account. I have disabled the windows hello service in the group policy and disabled it in settings (about 10 times) and nothing has worked, and...
  9. Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile?

in Windows 10 News
    Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile?: For years, one of Microsoft's most important mantras was "high volume, low cost." The company grew a lot of its core businesses by undercutting its competitors' prices in order to build a larger customer base. When Microsoft announced its plan to buy Nokia's handset...
  10. Goodbye, Metro, Modern and Universal; hello, Windows apps

in Windows 10 News
    Goodbye, Metro, Modern and Universal; hello, Windows apps: When Windows 8 entered beta and Microsoft showed off its new apps and design style, they called it Metro. But after some legal headaches, the company stopped referring to them as 'Metro' apps and went with 'Modern' apps instead. The Modern app name has slowly transitioned...