Windows 10: Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile?

Discus and support Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For years, one of Microsoft's most important mantras was "high volume, low cost." The company grew a lot of its core businesses by undercutting its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 17, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile?

Read more: Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile? | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 Critical error, start menu & cortana aren't working. Well try to fix it the next time you sign in.

I've been a fan of Microsoft, Zune, Bing, Xbox, but this problem has been going on for 3 weeks now. I was going to purchase a surface but I'm done! Goodbye Microsoft hello Apple!!!

LeslieThomas, May 17, 2016
  3. windows 10

Goodbye Microsoft....Hello Apple

Bob123456Bob, May 17, 2016
  4. PaulGo Win User

Nokia phones find a new champion, with Android at its side - CNET

PaulGo, May 17, 2016
  5. The articles about this are confusing

They mention feature phones (of which there are Lumia versions)

I have not read about Lumia Smart Phones

Can anyone clarify what it is they are talking about

All Lumia phones
    Lumia Feature Phones
    Lumia Smart Phones

paulsalter, May 17, 2016
  6. Redmond will continue to support Lumia, it says.

Source: http://www.androidhits.com/nokia-ret...biles-tablets/

Cluster Head, May 17, 2016
  7. Winuser Win User
    The way I read the one article MS is keep the Lumia phones.

Winuser, May 18, 2016
  8. Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile?

BugMeister, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Goodbye, Microsoft Lumia. Hello Surface mobile? - Similar Threads - Goodbye Microsoft Lumia

2. Goodbye Winblows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goodbye Winblows: Anyone else leaving Windows forever for a better operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-winblows/0ce396e2-eb93-4de7-b6bb-cef0121be346
  3. Goodbye Winblows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Goodbye Winblows: Anyone else leaving Windows forever for a better operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goodbye-winblows/0ce396e2-eb93-4de7-b6bb-cef0121be346
  4. Saying goodbye to Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Saying goodbye to Windows Hello: A new starter setup a laptop and configured a Windows Hello PIN when prompted. Unfortunately this means they can't map a network drive which they really need to do. This looks to have been an issue for some time....
  5. Goodbye Microsoft hello apple

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Goodbye Microsoft hello apple: I used to love Microsoft but my word I never seen anything this sloppy and disorganized. I mean you think 8 interface was sloppy and hard to find anything ten was far worse and talk about your invasion of privacy down to being almost illegal. Well done Microsoft i applaud...
  6. Windows hello is about to be windows goodbye

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello is about to be windows goodbye: for the last 3 weeks, windows has forced me to set a windows hello pin every time restart EVEN THOUGH I'm already using a microsoft account. I have disabled the windows hello service in the group policy and disabled it in settings (about 10 times) and nothing has worked, and...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 1020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 1020: how can my garbage phone, LG G6 run windows 10 but my far superior Lumia 1020 can not? Am I the only one who feels like Microsoft doesn't like Windows Phone users?...
  8. windows 10 Lumia mobile upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 Lumia mobile upgrade: I have Microsoft Lumia 535 running windows 20 but can't download certain apps from store nor get preview builds on windows insider because my is is below 14393 build..how do I download to current builds on my mobile?...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile for Lumia 520?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mobile for Lumia 520?: I have a Lumia 520 running Windows Phone 8.1 Update & Lumia Denim. Will this phone be updated to Windows 10 Mobile and if so, when? 51916
  10. Goodbye, Metro, Modern and Universal; hello, Windows apps

in Windows 10 News
    Goodbye, Metro, Modern and Universal; hello, Windows apps: When Windows 8 entered beta and Microsoft showed off its new apps and design style, they called it Metro. But after some legal headaches, the company stopped referring to them as 'Metro' apps and went with 'Modern' apps instead. The Modern app name has slowly transitioned...