Windows 10: Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail

Discus and support Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing We’re adding more options to the right-click context menu in Gmail. [ATTACH] New menu options in Gmail with conversation mode on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Easily take action in Gmail with new right-click context menu options

:)

Brink, Feb 13, 2019

2. change the right click "new" context menu options

How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list
    of totally useless (to me) choices for a new Microsoft word document or data base document or a number of other Microsoft apps that I do not have or use. How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Thank you

dubiousbanks, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail :(

ArmoredCavalry, Feb 13, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Google Integrates AIM Into Gmail

Google has integrated AOL's AIM instant-messaging service into its Gmail Web-based e-mail client, the company announced on Tuesday. Gmail has had its own chat service since February 2006, but now Gmail users will be able to connect to AIM through a drop-down menu on the Gmail Web page, Google said. Gmail users can sign into AIM through the "set status here" menu. AIM contacts and Gmail chat will appear on the same menu. Initially only English version of the AIM service will be available, with more languages to join soon.
    Google said in a statement.

Source: InfoWorld

malware, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Google adding more options to right click context menu in Gmail - Similar Threads - Google adding more

2. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  3. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  4. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  5. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  6. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  7. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu

Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu: hi i want add Google Search Right-Click context Menu I tried to apply the explanation here Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer , to no avail I want to search file name via Google [img] @dalchina - - - Updated - - - [img] [img]...
  8. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer

Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer: How to Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu in windows Explorer. I didn't find anything online. Example, right click on mp3 file, click google search option to launch a web search about the mp3 song. Did Anyone know a way to do it ? 151687
  9. Adding a rename script to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a rename script to right click context menu: Here is the quick explanation. We have an in-house Apache website used for scheduling and other misc. office items . Apache has a feature where you can add a "dot" to the front of any file or folder name and it will not show up to the people accessing the website. But the...
  10. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...