Windows 10: Google adding support for foldable devices to Android

Discus and support Google adding support for foldable devices to Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA, we kicked off the Android Dev Summit, taking a look back at the last 10 years of Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google adding support for foldable devices to Android

Source: Android Developers Blog: Unfolding right now at #AndroidDevSummit!

:)

Brink, Nov 7, 2018

2. BT pairing code for Microsoft Foldable Keyboard not displayed

Hi Adrian,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Has the Microsoft Foldable Keyboard in Windows 10 computer ever worked?
    • What specific troubleshooting have you done so far?

Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • .Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

You can also refer to the steps provided in this article on how to set up a Bluetooth keyboard in Windows 10.

Should you have further questions, let us know.

Monica Cam, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Google Android users clubhouse

well don't expect to be added to the list *Wink Google adding support for foldable devices to Android ;) the op seems to have abandoned the thread (since it's been a while since i asked to be added and with numerous android devices *Smile Google adding support for foldable devices to Android :) )
    @johnspack : http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-10-1

GreiverBlade, Nov 7, 2018
  4. 93tid Win User

Reset android device Google Account locked

You would need to approach either the device manufacturer's support or a Android-focused support forum. Android devices and issues with Google are not within the scope of this community.

93tid, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Google adding support for foldable devices to Android - Similar Threads - Google adding support

2. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  3. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  4. Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.: Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else which makes the Your Phone program completely useless to anyone who is not a Samsung fan-person . When will you be adding support for LG devices like the G6?...
  5. Google Android 11 rolling out to Pixel devices first

in Windows 10 News
    Google Android 11 rolling out to Pixel devices first: A few times a year, your Pixel receives a boost with software updates that send new features, tricks, and apps to your phone. And this time, with new Pixel-first features on Android 11, your Pixel has even more smarts to make it better and more helpful—like giving...
  6. Google Accelerating Android Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Google Accelerating Android Updates: Posted by Eddie Hsu (Technical Program Manager), Brent VerWeyst (Product Manager), Amith Dsouza (Technical Account Manager), Iliyan Malchev (Project Treble Architect) Over the past few years we’ve introduced new capabilities that enable us to deliver updates more...
  7. Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to see folder of Android device in Explorer/Google Drive: Within "Drive" on my Android device is a shared folder "CFA", however this folder does not appear in Explorer/Google Drive on my laptop. They are on same username. How can I fix this? ***Modified title from: Within "Drive" on my Android device has a shared folder "CFA",...
  8. Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android: What’s changing Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dark mode for Google Calendar. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dark mode for Google Keep. Who’s impacted End users. Why you’d use it Dark mode is a popular feature that’s...
  9. Android Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Android Device: I have had identity theft issues for 2 years my device is 6 weeks and is full of malware. I am attacked on purpose. I figure we could download window 10 I also think that cleaning tool will do wanders thanks I have it on my laptop unless I should pay again Im ok with that...
  10. Google introduces Adiantum encryption method for Android devices

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Adiantum encryption method for Android devices: [ATTACH] Storage encryption protects your data if your phone falls into someone else's hands. Adiantum is an innovation in cryptography designed to make storage encryption more efficient for devices without cryptographic acceleration, to ensure that all devices can be...