Windows 10: Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire

Discus and support Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is it that items for sale I have looked up in Google and Amazon turn up in Microsoft Solitaire hours later? It seems Microsoft is hosting advts... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by waddi, Jul 7, 2019.

1. waddi Win User

Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire

Why is it that items for sale I have looked up in Google and Amazon turn up in Microsoft Solitaire hours later? It seems Microsoft is hosting advts from elsewhere, surely a threat to privacy.

:)

waddi, Jul 7, 2019

2. asda advert on microsoft solitaire collection

Had the same problem with both the Asda Easter advert and the new Asda post-Easter advert. I found that if I click on the advert while it is running (and then just close the Asda web page that this opens), this often stops it from crashing Microsoft solitaire.

PaulM1965UK, Jul 7, 2019
  3. asda advert on microsoft solitaire collection

The Asda Easter advert that prefaces my solitaire games reverts back to my desktop after playing,meaning I cannot get onto that particular game . This does not happen with other adverts. This has been happening on every day the advert is played through
    the month of April . I have uninstalled and re-installed solitaire but the problem still persists with that particuular advert , Has anyone else had a similar problem ?

dorsetknob, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire

asda advert on microsoft solitaire collection

You are missing the point Lorraine - we are not minding the advert we are just minding the fact that the advert prevents us fromplaying solitaire. A cynic would think it is a deliberate attempt to force players to pay for the ad free version..................

Nicola5809, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire

1. Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire - Similar Threads - Google adverts Microsoft

2. microsoft solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft solitaire: reflection of words, f.e. Spider = redipS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/fdfc3b4b-0e05-413f-8c4c-8a8de04e8543"
  3. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: What happened to the original classic solitaire that I have been playing for years. Now you have changed it and have placed me in some kind of beginners lever l HARD. Give me back the original play. The new version lets me win every game. It is really awful, terrible and...
  4. Microsoft Solitair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitair: Hi. I have a problem with microsoft solitair collection in windows 10. When I click on it, the splash screen appears for a few seconds and then the game disapears without opening. The process in task manager also does not show....
  5. Indecent advert appears in Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indecent advert appears in Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been playing the Microsoft Jigsaw game for quite a while now, and I accept (reluctantly) that it will include adverts appearing in the bottom-right corner. Normally these are little more than a minor distraction, an occasionally they even spark my interest (which is...
  6. Solitaire interrupted by adverts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire interrupted by adverts: After 2 or 3 games of Solitaire adverts appear. Will not stop until whole advert has run - at end option to pay appears, which I do NOT want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-interrupted-by-adverts/c9f1bd60-3820-405b-90c7-9117e9c89781
  7. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: WIINDOWS MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE HAS STOPPED RUNNING AND WILL NOT START UP AGAIN HOW CAN I GET IT TO WORK PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/8e6efcf4-144e-41cb-925a-74ece69eaec6
  8. Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire: How do I reset the statistics for the game? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/a9866a57-14e0-4cb7-878a-509b1d4881d1
  9. Adverts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adverts: I am using the latest version of Windows 10 and I think that the antivirus is Windows Defender. I am not using AVG or any other antivirus. My problem at the moment is that I am bombarded by adverts constantly and it is driving me nuts! I have spotted that there are a...
  10. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: yesterday solitaire gave me error code 101-107-1 . after triing the easeist fixes nothing worked. Today tried the harder one. was able to uninstall, but could not reinstall. 63231