Windows 10: google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE.

Discus and support google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently installed internet explorer 11 on my PC. My system uses windows 10. I cannot open search engine page (Google and youtube) Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ooiogot, Dec 22, 2018.

1. ooiogot Win User

google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE.

I recently installed internet explorer 11 on my PC. My system uses windows 10.

I cannot open search engine page (Google and youtube)

Does anyone know why or how I can fix this?

Now I live in china boundary!

Thanks

:)

ooiogot, Dec 22, 2018
  2. akashv Win User

Youtube and Google not opening in Edge and IE

YouTube and Google website is not opening in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer, rest all sites are opening. YouTube and Google is opening in Chrome.

akashv, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Cannot open youtube by IE and Edge

Hi,

Let's isolate the cause of the issue. Are you using an Insider Preview build on your PC? If you are using an Insider Preview build and if you are in Fast Ring, we suggest that you update your computer to the new build 15031 and check if the issue persists.

We also recommend that you disable the VPN and Proxifier on your computer and check if you can access YouTube.

If the issue persists, let's use a new InPrivate window to access Youtube. To open a new InPrivate window in Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. google and youtube not open in IE 11 and EDGE. - Similar Threads - google youtube open

2. Google opening tabs in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google opening tabs in Edge: I use Microsoft Edge & lately Google has been opening search tabs on it's own. It's like it is on a timer. I've ended up with as many as 8 new tabs at one point before I would close them. When I'm in the middle of something & it decides it's time to open a new tab it...
  3. Edge and IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE 11: When I open Edge, it always goes to the last page I was on. I want to set a Home Page and have it open on the Home Page every time. How do I do that? How do I get the IE icon on the Taskbar? 120659
  4. IE not edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  5. IE not edge

in Windows 10 Support
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  6. Edge not faster than IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not faster than IE 11: Edge is not any faster than IE 11 on my laptop with SSD. Google Chrome has it by a mile! Even Firefox beats it hands down. The fact that Edge will not likely have any extensions to test by July 29 is a huge deception. After all, people who have computers live in their...
  7. Edge is default but things open in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is default but things open in IE: Hi. I'm using W10 and have Edge as the default browser (I also use Chrome and Firefox). Some programs are automatically opening in Internet Explorer such as when I open Google+ photos or when software updates and shows what has changed on its website. Any ideas how to change...
  8. Edge no good over IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Edge no good over IE 11: hey guys, some months ago i did get the question from MS "why am i not using Edge". Well because i like IE11, but a few days later i switched to Edge. For a while it went ok, but now EVERYDAY EDGE is freezing, so anyone having that problem or a cure would be even...
  9. Edge and IE Not Loading Google and Other Sites Normally

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE Not Loading Google and Other Sites Normally: I am having a terrible time trying to get google.com and my gmail hosted web-mail to load at a normal speed or to even load at all. I have tried both Edge and IE. I am trying to stick with these two to take full advantage of the new features in Edge. I am also having delayed...
  10. IE or Edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE or Edge: which is better to use Edge or IE sorry i'm a bit confused are they the same but different or are they just different why did MS keep both 20303

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IE 11 not opening google