Windows 10: Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage

Discus and support Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When I visit a grocery store or a doctors’ office, I sometimes have weak cellular coverage. I know there might be a public Wi-Fi network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage

Source: Orion Wifi: Wi-Fi roaming made easy for venues

:)

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  4. cswKOP Win User

Lumia 925 (WP8) will not search/connect to cellular network after extended period without coverage

I have the same problem too after 3 hrs connection to WiFi. The method mentioned to "cycle airplane mode" worked.

I hope this can be fixed by next OS patch release.

cswKOP, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage - Similar Threads - Google announces Orion

2. wifi or cellular networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi or cellular networks: For some reason I cannot see any Wi-Fi or cellular networks, the options do not appear in settings either. I am using a HP laptop and my windows is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-or-cellular-networks/8cc662d5-f60f-4b97-b816-0db7e7329fcb
  3. wifi or cellular networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi or cellular networks: For some reason I cannot see any Wi-Fi or cellular networks, the options do not appear in settings either. I am using a HP laptop and my windows is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-or-cellular-networks/8cc662d5-f60f-4b97-b816-0db7e7329fcb
  4. wifi or cellular networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News

in Windows 10 News
    Full Coverage in Search is now available in Google News: This past year has reminded us that the most important news stories are often complex and ever-evolving. Stories like the COVID-19 pandemic and the U.S. elections played out over many months, with myriad threads and developments all happening at once. People are hungry for...
  6. Microsoft announces improvements to Collections in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces improvements to Collections in Microsoft Edge: Over the last few months, we’ve introduced you to updated experiences for favorites and history that are designed to help you stay in your flow and finish tasks faster. Today, we’re excited to share that we’re bringing many of the same...
  7. Microsoft announces improvements to history in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces improvements to history in Microsoft Edge: Today, we’re excited to share two significant updates to history in Microsoft Edge. We know you have all been eagerly awaiting history sync, and we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve started rolling out support for syncing your browsing...
  8. coverage on a used computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    coverage on a used computer: I was given a used tablet pc with win 10. I would like to know if Microsoft offers some type of coverage plan I could purchase for protection.. I am running Windows Defender but I continue to get hacked. I have found Json on some of the files left on my pc. This is some...
  9. Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery: As we continue to hear feedback from our customers, we are making investments in tools and features that help our customers get to Internet Explorer 11 before the January 12, 2016 support deadline. We encourage all of our customers to stay up-to-date on the latest version and...
  10. Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web: Email is a necessity for most of us. We use it to stay in touch with colleagues and friends, keep up with the latest news, manage to-dos at home or at work—we just can’t live without it. Today we announced major improvements to Gmail on the web to help people be more...