Windows 10: Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage

Discus and support Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When I visit a grocery store or a doctors’ office, I sometimes have weak cellular coverage. I know there might be a public Wi-Fi network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage

Source: Orion Wifi: Wi-Fi roaming made easy for venues

:)

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  4. cswKOP Win User

Lumia 925 (WP8) will not search/connect to cellular network after extended period without coverage

I have the same problem too after 3 hrs connection to WiFi. The method mentioned to "cycle airplane mode" worked.

I hope this can be fixed by next OS patch release.

cswKOP, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Google announces Orion Wifi to improve cellular coverage - Similar Threads - Google announces Orion

2. Can't share cellular Internet over WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't share cellular Internet over WiFi: I have a Thinkpad T450s with Sierra wireless with "unlimited bandwidth" contract, but sharing over WiFi doesn't let Internet connection. How the can I mask the shared WiFi that makes the celular believe that only the laptop is connected? submitted by /u/arima0k [link]...
  3. New improvements to layouts in Google Meet

in Windows 10 News
    New improvements to layouts in Google Meet: Quick launch summary We’re making some changes in Meet to ensure you can better see who, and what, you need to see in your meetings. We hope that these improvements help remote meetings feel more like in-person meetings. Tiled view with presentations We...
  4. Improve WiFi Link Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Improve WiFi Link Speed: I get poor WiFi performance in my lounge (2Mbps) which is the furthest distance in the house from the router. I do have a hardwired Ethernet connection in the lounge connected to the router. What's the best way of providing better WiFi performance in the lounge by connecting...
  5. Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome: No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer Posted by Devlin Cronin, Chrome Extensions Team The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users to...
  6. [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [ORION] Reset OneDrive Question: Hey guys,.. what is the fastest or most simple way or ways of resetting OneDrive app? My OneDrive has a sync error where it gets stuck on certain syncing files.. [ATTACH] thanks a lot! I will be awaiting your reply.....
  7. coverage on a used computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    coverage on a used computer: I was given a used tablet pc with win 10. I would like to know if Microsoft offers some type of coverage plan I could purchase for protection.. I am running Windows Defender but I continue to get hacked. I have found Json on some of the files left on my pc. This is some...
  8. Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing improvements to Enterprise Mode and Site Discovery: As we continue to hear feedback from our customers, we are making investments in tools and features that help our customers get to Internet Explorer 11 before the January 12, 2016 support deadline. We encourage all of our customers to stay up-to-date on the latest version and...
  9. Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web: Email is a necessity for most of us. We use it to stay in touch with colleagues and friends, keep up with the latest news, manage to-dos at home or at work—we just can’t live without it. Today we announced major improvements to Gmail on the web to help people be more...
  10. Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Announcing Improvements to Maps Related Searches for UK: The Bing Maps team is happy to announce several improvements we have made to maps related searches on Bing.com for the UK market. Over the last few months we have been hard at work lighting up features to improve our users' experience when searching for addresses, places,...