Windows 10: Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome

Discus and support Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In August, we announced a new initiative (known as Privacy Sandbox) to develop a set of open standards to fundamentally enhance privacy on the web. Our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome

Source: Chromium Blog: Building a more private web: A path towards making third party cookies obsolete

:)

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Chromium Blog: Building a more private web: A path towards making third party cookies obsolete

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    3rd Party cookies Blocker

@RonBin79 , *Smile

That would turn on blocking 3rd party cookies in Google Chrome.

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

3rd Party cookies Blocker

Correct. You have successfully set Chrome to block 3rd party cookies.

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Google announces plans to phase out 3rd party cookies in Chrome - Similar Threads - Google announces plans

2. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  3. Google announces timeline for phasing out support for Chrome Apps

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces timeline for phasing out support for Chrome Apps: The web platform has made substantial progress since the launch of Chrome Apps in 2013. As community members, we continue to work with other browsers and invest to bring rich new capabilities to the platform, as seen in the announcements made at the Chrome Developer Summit...
  4. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  5. 3rd Party cookies Blocker

in Browsers and Email
    3rd Party cookies Blocker: Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access because my 3rd Party Cookie is blocking me. 123839
  6. 3rd Party cookies Blocker

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd Party cookies Blocker: Using Windows10, how do I turn off the 3rd party cookies blocker please? I am trying to access a bona fide web site which will not allow me access because my 3rd Party Cookie is blocking me. 123839
  7. Chrome cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome cookies: How do you import and export cookies in Chrome? 45206
  8. Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience better by letting...
  9. Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Allow or Block Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience...
  10. Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Roll-out plan for HTML5 by Default: Four months ago we announced that we’d be moving to HTML5 By Default to offer a safer, more power-efficient experience. As a reminder, this change disables Adobe Flash Player unless there’s a user indication that they want Flash content on specific sites, and eventually all...