Windows 10: Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store

Discus and support Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google already had a pretty bad reputation in making apps for Windows Phone. The biggest reason why Windows Phone failed was the lack of apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 17, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store

Google already had a pretty bad reputation in making apps for Windows Phone. The biggest reason why Windows Phone failed was the lack of apps. Especially the most renowned ones from Google like the YouTube app.

This trend continued with Windows 10 PCs as well. Till date, Google has published only one app in the Windows app store – the Google app. However, it might just be the case where Google could be in the phase of deprecating this one as well.

Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store Google-search-app-for-Windows-10.jpg

Searching for “google” in the Microsoft Store no longer pulls the app as the search result. However, the app is still published and can be installed and works without any issues. Now this happens right when the Google app stopped working on Windows Phones. This makes it quite inevitable that Google app for Windows 10 could be taken down at any point.

The direct link to the Microsoft Store for the Google app is here.

The post Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 17, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2018
  4. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store - Similar Threads - Google app longer

2. Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store and Xbox app no longer working: I tried to launch Forza Horizon 5 the other day, but the Xbox app would freeze as soon as it loaded and it wouldn't launch the game. I then tried reinstalling the Xbox app, which then launched once and let me try to reinstall Forza, but is now freezing again. The Microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore: I recently had to reformat my computer and now I am not able to search settings by name from the windows search bar. After I press the Windows Key and then type 'bluetooth' for example, it does not give me the settings category nor any other category I type that appears in...
  4. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore: I recently had to reformat my computer and now I am not able to search settings by name from the windows search bar. After I press the Windows Key and then type 'bluetooth' for example, it does not give me the settings category nor any other category I type that appears in...
  5. Windows 10 Settings Not Searchable Anymore

6. Searchable tags/labels on photographs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Searchable tags/labels on photographs: Hi I have a lot of photographs stored on my PC that I have sorted into appropriate year files, but I would like to put a tab on the individual photo's file details of events, people's names or place names that are easily searchable. Is this possible? There is a "tags"...
  7. Google Apps On Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Google Apps On Windows Store: Why Not Developed Google apps in windows store? Please tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-apps-on-windows-store/22d603d7-a9da-4fa2-9976-bf8ca5924b5b
  8. Apps and APP Store no longer working

Apps and APP Store no longer working: since a few days ago I have not been able to run apps such as photo, calculator or app store. When i click on a jpg photo thumbmail in explorer, I get a message "the app didn't start". I now have to view photos using "paint". I thought maybe a recent update was the problem....
  9. Installing Google Play Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Google Play Store App: I would like to install on Windows 10, I have a DELL Inspiron 17. ks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-google-play-store-app/c3c9fe00-f384-4842-9de0-4775ee93c09d"
  10. google app store

google app store: how do I load to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/google-app-store/991f4888-3816-4c87-8368-88a529ebf88d