Windows 10: Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021

Discus and support Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing Due to low usage, Google App Maker will be turned down gradually over the course of 2020 and officially shut down on January 19, 2021.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021

Source: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com...er-update.html

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Google+ Apps for Nokia N8?

Hello,

Are there any apps for the n8 for Google+. Twitter and Facebook do, and a list of others in Ovi Social, but no Google+.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

VeePee

VeePee---01, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021

Windows Live Movie Maker not responding

soriya vera, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021

1. Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021 - Similar Threads - Google App Maker

2. shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    shut down: hi i wanted to ask if there is a fix to this problem of mine. when i'm turning my laptop on after shutting down it reopens tabs that i left while shutting down and it starts to lag a little, while opening these tabs and files. i checked and it does not go to sleep when i shut...
  3. shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shutting down: hi there i'm having a trouble with shutting down my system when i press shut down, the shutting down screen appears then screen goes off but my hdd and power lights remain on this takes 10 minuets then restart happens please help...
  4. phone app shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone app shutting down: My Microsoft Lumia 950 "phone app" closes immediately when I start typing a contact name. This started about a month ago. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-app-shutting-down/6b13f1cb-4f2e-4d1e-b236-04da7b8c6c57
  5. Windows Store Apps Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps Shutting Down: When I open an App from the store it shuts down, somewhere between 1 and 20 seconds after opening. Why?? This has only started occurring in the past 6 weeks. I am running W10 Professional...
  6. Google shutting down Google+ for consumers

in Windows 10 News
    Google shutting down Google+ for consumers: Many third-party apps, services and websites build on top of our various services to improve everyone’s phones, working life, and online experience. We strongly support this active ecosystem. But increasingly, its success depends on users knowing that their data is secure,...
  7. Mail App Opens and shut down

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App Opens and shut down: I have been using the Mail app for a couple of week now. I have two accounts - one a Gmail account and one a POP3 account. They have both been working fine. All of a sudden, when I open the Mail app, it sits for about 3 seconds and then closes. I cannot bring up settings as...
  8. shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    shut down: My laptop is not shutting down nor the cursor is moving from its place. Task manager is also not opening now how should I shut down 69273
  9. Shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down: When I shut down Windows 8.1 the connect light on the Router stays lite.On windows 10 preview when shut down the connect goes out. Is this normal ? Does windows 10 shut down more of the computer then Windows 8.1 ? 3890
  10. Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut Down: When I boot win 10 it runs for a few minutes then shuts down. No BOSD. Reboot & everything is OK! I can press & hold the start button until the light goes out & reboot again & again, but if a shut for a long period it happens again! One of the fixes is to run a command...