Windows 10: Google app

Discus and support Google app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I uninstalled google on my windows 10 by mistake. How do i reinstall the google app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveMcGee1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Google app

I uninstalled google on my windows 10 by mistake. How do i reinstall the google app?

:)

SteveMcGee1, Apr 7, 2020

2. Google+ Apps for Nokia N8?

Hello,

Are there any apps for the n8 for Google+. Twitter and Facebook do, and a list of others in Ovi Social, but no Google+.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

VeePee

VeePee---01, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Google app

Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Google app

1. Google app - Similar Threads - Google app

2. why wont google chrome app open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  3. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  4. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  6. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...: If a User wants to use Duck Duck Go and or any other Browser other than Edge and they need an app that is in the Google Play Store but not in the Microsoft Store, does this mean that Windows in S mode has to be disabled?...
  7. If A User wants to use DuckDuckGo and load an app from the Google Play store because the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Google chrome \ Do you want to allow this app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome \ Do you want to allow this app ?: How to prevent Google chrome from sending " Do you want to allow this app \ windows 10 I made Google chrome my default browser and located instead Edge Edge I never want and prevent it finally from installingIn the recent weeks or days, I noticed Google change its behavior...
  9. Google chrome \ Do you want to allow this app ?

Google chrome \ Do you want to allow this app ?: How to prevent Google chrome from sending " Do you want to allow this app \ windows 10 I made Google chrome my default browser and located instead Edge Edge I never want and prevent it finally from installingIn the recent weeks or days, I noticed Google change its behavior...
  10. Google chrome \ Do you want to allow this app ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security