Windows 10: Google Apps On Windows Store

Discus and support Google Apps On Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why Not Developed Google apps in windows store? Please tell me.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Akshaylandge, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Google Apps On Windows Store

Why Not Developed Google apps in windows store? Please tell me.

:)

Akshaylandge, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Apr 5, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Google Apps On Windows Store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Google Apps On Windows Store

1. Google Apps On Windows Store - Similar Threads - Google Apps Store

2. Google apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google apps: Why do some call apps claim free and unlimited phone calls to mobile/landline phones to anywhere in the world but when put into practice their app fails to work how they claim? Why do they make misleading claims? What free apps will deliver like they promise and no b.s.???...
  3. Microsoft store not accepting apps from Google.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not accepting apps from Google.: Completed recent update on Windows 10 build 1909. Microsoft store is not repond to commands to install Google apps. In settings apps Mircosoft store advance no response when terminate button is clicked on. Reset works. Uninstall is not available. Any suggestions to help...
  4. Google app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google app: I uninstalled google on my windows 10 by mistake. How do i reinstall the google app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-app/8ac7d0e2-c256-4900-acc4-b72d278fed74
  5. Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...

Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...: Hello again! Hoping I word this properly and do not create any confusion! I am wanting to download the wish.com app - per their website it can be downloaded from the apple app store or from Google play....of course it's not offered on the Windows Store (any idea as to...
  6. Malicious lifestyle apps found on Google Play store

in Windows 10 News
    Malicious lifestyle apps found on Google Play store: A total of 50 malicious apps have managed to bypass Google's security checks and land on the Google Play store, leading to millions of installs on Android devices. It was only last week that researchers from Check Point uncovered a total of six apps laden with the PreAMo ad...
  7. Donloading apps from google play store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Donloading apps from google play store: all the the apps I download from google play store are directing to my smart phone eg the app bring uo my google account and when I say yes it brings up my smart phone name and if I say yes it say it will send a message to my phone and I must unlock my phone and a question if...
  8. Installing Google Play Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Google Play Store App: I would like to install on Windows 10, I have a DELL Inspiron 17. ks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-google-play-store-app/c3c9fe00-f384-4842-9de0-4775ee93c09d"
  9. google app store

google app store: how do I load to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/google-app-store/991f4888-3816-4c87-8368-88a529ebf88d
  10. Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store

in Windows 10 News
    Google app for Windows 10 is no longer searchable in Store: Google already had a pretty bad reputation in making apps for Windows Phone. The biggest reason why Windows Phone failed was the lack of apps. Especially the most renowned ones from Google like the YouTube app. This trend continued with Windows 10 PCs as well. Till date,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Google-Apps on microsoft store

2. google play store for microsoft windows phone

3. download google apps on microsoft windows 10