Windows 10: Google Apps Password Problem? Unauthorized Entry Into PCs & Phones

Discus and support Google Apps Password Problem? Unauthorized Entry Into PCs & Phones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have no idea if this is the correct forum... My sister is separated from he husband and when he left he took her Windows 10 laptop and her... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by boweasel, Jun 22, 2019.

1. boweasel Win User

Google Apps Password Problem? Unauthorized Entry Into PCs & Phones

I have no idea if this is the correct forum...
    My sister is separated from he husband and when he left he took her Windows 10 laptop and her Chromebook. She eventually got them back by involving the police, but since then he's been able to access her computers and phone. She's convinced it's through an app called Google Apps Password.

She showed me how the app works on her phone You go into the app and a menu of sorts comes up asking you what you'd like access to. If you select, say Gmail, the app generates a code which you use in place of the Gmail password.

My sister gave me her laptop and Chromebook and so far I've found nothing. Well, almost nothing. If I type remote settings into her search box, one of the results is Allow remote access to your computer. Clicking on that brings up the System properties screen with the Remote tab selected. A heading called Remote Assistance has a check box that reads Allow Remote Assistance connections to the computer. The box was checked and I unchecked it.

I have since run a full Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner scans and detected nothing. I've enabled the display of the Bookmarks bar and clicked on Apps. She seems to have nothing beyond Google Docs and Gmail listed.

In a fit of rage she has taken a hammer to 2 cell phones in front of her husband. Now she says, he has gotten into her new phone.

I honestly don't know what to tell her. Or where to tell her to look for help. Do you smart folk have any advice?

:)

boweasel, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 22, 2019
  3. I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, Jun 22, 2019
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Google Announces Phone OS

To tell you the truth, don't have high hopes for this suppose new OS. My guessing is that its just gonna reroute your phone's browser to Google. And then Google will utilize small apps preloaded on the phone (such as gmail, google maps, etc...apps that you can download right now) and text/media messaging so that you can interact between Google and the phone on the fly.

Thema:

1. Google Apps Password Problem? Unauthorized Entry Into PCs & Phones - Similar Threads - Google Apps Password

2. Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.: Problem: As a result of a recent update YourPhone App can not cast google to the windows PC any longer. Prior to the update if I were to open a Google app from Your Phone, It would overlay the YourPhone app Icon in the taskbar and Google app was responsive. Now as of a week...
  3. Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.: Problem: As a result of a recent update YourPhone App can not cast google to the windows PC any longer. Prior to the update if I were to open a Google app from Your Phone, It would overlay the YourPhone app Icon in the taskbar and Google app was responsive. Now as of a week...
  4. password entry screen

password entry screen: Since the Feature Update to 21H1 when I start my computer and get passed the annoying welcome lock screen, the password entry screen sometimes does not appear - just a blank blue screen!! The only way I have found to move on is to shut down my computer and start again!!Anyone...
  5. Problems with PCs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with PCs: Dear Microsoft Support Personnel: This company has many years making computing equipment and it seems that programmers MS and hardware producers HP are never in touch to offer new equipments nicer, easier and more trustable. So stupid problems like stop of recognition of...
  6. Google releases Android 10 (Go edition) on entry-level phones Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Google releases Android 10 (Go edition) on entry-level phones Mobile: In many places in the world, entry-level smartphones are often the first and only way people get access to the internet. As we build Android for everyone, making sure that these devices are affordable and high quality is a top priority. That’s why we launched Android (Go...
  7. Password entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password entry: I turn my computer off during the day. When signing in at night I'm often prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account because of account issues. I sign in problem solved. is this the norm?...
  8. Your Phone App on Domain PCs

Your Phone App on Domain PCs: Is it possible to get this App to function in a domain environment? I have a Note 10+ that connects to my home PC without any issues at all, so I know that side of the setup is working fine. My situation is I have a PC where I log into it with domain credentials, but I...
  9. BitLocker Password Entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Password Entry: I attempted to use BitLocker on my system drive. I do not have TPM so used the Group Policy Editor to enable. After the first few steps were followed, a PC restart was requested. On restarting I see the blue screen asking for my BitLocker Password (Yes I do know it!)...
  10. Password entry twice

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password entry twice: My computer installed the Windows 10 Fall Creators update this last week. Since then on power up I have to enter the logon password twice. After the first entry the logon screen "refreshes" and then requests the password. After the second entry the computer starts just...