Windows 10: Google Assistant

Discus and support Google Assistant in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to access Google Assistant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-assistant/c0a00413-39bf-4f17-b4a9-72691d3c3d66" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlfieDeMoss, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Google Assistant

I need to access Google Assistant.

:)

AlfieDeMoss, Nov 23, 2019

2. Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Google Assistant

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Google Assistant

1. Google Assistant - Similar Threads - Google Assistant

2. is there a google assistant for MS windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a google assistant for MS windows: is there a google assistant for MS windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-google-assistant-for-ms-windows/33cabfa0-af1d-44af-8b79-7a0e0a41b118
  3. is there a google assistant for MS windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a google assistant for MS windows: is there a google assistant for MS windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-google-assistant-for-ms-windows/33cabfa0-af1d-44af-8b79-7a0e0a41b118
  4. What are some advantages of using Google Assistant vs Cortana on a Windows PC?

in Cortana
    What are some advantages of using Google Assistant vs Cortana on a Windows PC?: I'm looking for a voice assistant to run on my Desktop, and am just wondering if going through the unconventional installation guide of Google Assistant on my computer is worth it compared to just running Cortana which comes built-in to Windows 10 by default. Are there any...
  5. What are some advantages of using Google Assistant vs Cortana on a Windows PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are some advantages of using Google Assistant vs Cortana on a Windows PC?: I'm looking for a voice assistant to run on my Desktop, and am just wondering if going through the unconventional installation guide of Google Assistant on my computer is worth it compared to just running Cortana which comes built-in to Windows 10 by default. Are there any...
  6. What are some advantages of using Google Assistant vs Cortana on a Windows PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Google Assistant for Windows 10?

in Cortana
    Google Assistant for Windows 10?: I wanted to ask why is there no official version of Google Assistant for Windows 10? The Cortana does not respoond well and also uses Bing which is not at all convinient. Is there any reason for it or just because there is Cortana on windows 10?...
  8. An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SubhanRaj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nlyonk/an_unofficial_google_assistant_client_for/
  9. Google assistant For windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google assistant For windows 10: Since Cortana got destroyed by microsoft, is there a way to use google assistant in windows 10? submitted by /u/BakaDolev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/klldfw/google_assistant_for_windows_10/
  10. How to set up Google Assistant on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to set up Google Assistant on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH]Just like Microsoft Cortana and Amazon’s Alexa, you can also use Google Assistant for PC. However, there is no simple way to start accessing Google […] This article How to set up Google Assistant on Windows 10 PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...