Windows 10: Google+Auto backup

Discus and support Google+Auto backup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Each time I boot up,I get an invitation from Google+ backup to backup my photos.I follow the instructions for email address and password and click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Terrysutt, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Google+Auto backup

Each time I boot up,I get an invitation from Google+ backup to backup my photos.I follow the instructions

for email address and password and click submit.I then get an alarm sound with a box that says"ERROR

failed to access account information"Then I get an email alert from Google saying "Picasa was granted access to your Google account"but I don`t have Picasa installed,any ideas?I`m running Windows 10 v 1903.

:)

Terrysutt, Aug 10, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 10, 2019
  4. derekimo Win User

Google+Auto backup

derekimo, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Google+Auto backup

1. Google+Auto backup - Similar Threads - Google+Auto backup

2. How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to DISABLE the perverse Windows 10 auto-update & auto-reset: I have lost countless UNSAVED works because some genious in Microsoft decided that it would be a good idea to let Windows 10 automatically update and reset without my authorization while I'm away from my computer! How do I disable this perverse and inconsiderate auto-reset...
  3. Strange Issue with Internet and Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Issue with Internet and Google Chrome: Almost every app or program that requires an internet connection will hang connecting until I open Google Chrome. I completely reinstalled Windows 10 after everything I attempted failed to solve this. Google search turns up a blank because it only points to Google Chrome not...
  4. Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I need HP Google Plug In if I do not have HP or Google Chrome or any Printer?: I had an HP Printer, but started having issues with it, because I use Ethernet, and for some reason it would constantly try to revert to WiFi and I have my WiFi disabled because I am in a 9 Story Building. With that HP product constantly doing that, and creating other...
  5. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...
  6. Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't auto connect wifi each time i reboot: Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad 510 laptop running windows 10 64 bit which is fully up to date, my wifi adapter is an Intel dual band wireless ac 3165. For a few months now my laptop will not auto connect the wifi when i reboot, it always used to though, I’m not sure if its a...
  7. Updated and now my browser is Yahoo even though default is set to Google

Updated and now my browser is Yahoo even though default is set to Google: Hi, I have just updated to the newest version of windows (16th August 2019). I use Google Chrome exclusively, although Google is set as my default browser, every search is resulting in Yahoo. How do I stop this from happening? I do not want to be using Yahoo....
  8. I'm trying block google chrome for my children, but it is not showing up in their activity.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I'm trying block google chrome for my children, but it is not showing up in their activity.: I have opened chrome on 2 computers under this child's profile, and it is not showing up. Is there a lag. Has google manipulated the code to avoid this? Does it only work on apps installed through the Microsoft store? Please advise. On another note can I copy the...
  9. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  10. Auto updates turned off still updates, deletes shortcuts who knows what else

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto updates turned off still updates, deletes shortcuts who knows what else: i have auto updates turned off both in the options and by command prompt. microsoft eventually just updates my pc anyway, resets's my U.a.c permisions and delete's my browser shortcuts from my task bar. I have these options turned off for a reason, your tech support...