Windows 10: Google bookmarks

Discus and support Google bookmarks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've not been able to bookmark any pages for the last few days, I've clicked on the star in the address bar, but when I look at my bookmarks page, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by trucker65, May 9, 2019.

1. trucker65 Win User

Google bookmarks

I've not been able to bookmark any pages for the last few days, I've clicked on the star in the address bar, but when I look at my bookmarks page, I see that they don't appear.

:)

trucker65, May 9, 2019
  2. buntina Win User

PC Sync Bookmarks with Google Chrome

Hi all, trying to Sync Google Chrome bookmarks (my default browser) with my E71 via PC Sync (7.1.26.0), but Chome is not listed in the Bookmarks source tab in PC Sync (list IE and FF)

Also would love to sync email folders but understand this is not poss on the E71?

buntina, May 9, 2019
  3. bookmarks in google chrome missing

After latest windows 10 update I lost all of my google chrome bookmarks. Any suggestions?

Moved fromGoogle bookmarks :(Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

JGrantly52, May 9, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Google bookmarks

Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Google bookmarks

1. Google bookmarks - Similar Threads - Google bookmarks

2. Google Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Bookmarks: Hello I Have The Google Bookmark App On My Phone That Has All My Favorites From Windows 7 .I Installed Windows 10 So How Do I Import Them Back Into Windows 10 If Possible ?...
  3. Google Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Bookmarks: Hello I Have The Google Bookmark App On My Phone That Has All My Favorites From Windows 7 .I Installed Windows 10 So How Do I Import Them Back Into Windows 10 If Possible ?...
  4. Google Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. website taking over my bookmarks on google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    website taking over my bookmarks on google: A particular website, Dartagnans, is taking over my bookmarks on google. Every day there are over 1800 bookmarks for it on the bookmarks bar and on the other bookmarks. I go to bookmark manager and delete them, Within minutes they are back. Worse yet other unwanted bookmarks...
  6. website taking over my bookmarks on google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    website taking over my bookmarks on google: A particular website, Dartagnans, is taking over my bookmarks on google. Every day there are over 1800 bookmarks for it on the bookmarks bar and on the other bookmarks. I go to bookmark manager and delete them, Within minutes they are back. Worse yet other unwanted bookmarks...
  7. Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them...: Since Windows 10 update KB4023057 Google Chrome has lost its bookmarks and I need them back. How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-windows-10-update-kb4023057-google-chrome/dd40dd16-2f58-48f6-ad2b-b1b813533e1e
  8. Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after each Windows 10 update

Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after each Windows 10 update: Hi, My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after each Windows 10 update for the 10th time. My desktop, documents had also disappeared one or two times. I have a chrome bookmarks html file on my desktop to recover. I wanted to know why windows 10 system developers don't...
  9. I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...

I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...: I deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar that I didn't mean to, Is there anyway I can recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unfortunately-deleted-some-bookmarks-from-my/4055e1cc-e85a-41dc-90f2-58a64df921c3
  10. My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after Windows 10 update

My Google Chrome bookmarks are deleted after Windows 10 update: I am devastated, as all of my Google Chrome bookmarks from many, many years are deleted after I updated Windows 10. Nothing was said that I need to do a backup of any sort. This is outrageous! If there's no way to get them back, I am seriously considering to ditch Microsoft...