Windows 10: Google books do not normally open as usual

Discus and support Google books do not normally open as usual in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think Google policy is changed because I noticed in the last two months when I search for something and the search engine leads me to Google books... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohammadAhmad5, May 4, 2023.

1. Google books do not normally open as usual

I think Google policy is changed because I noticed in the last two months when I search for something and the search engine leads me to Google books most of books are sniper view open i.e. very limited only one line or two lines or open but in different way not like the previous time. The page looks black firstly as if I use a vpn but I don't use then there is no link to copy it and get some pages using the Google downloader and that is as in the photo below I use windows 10 \ Google chrome latest version. In the way I mentioned I can't download any information.

:)

MohammadAhmad5, May 4, 2023
  2. Alicia J Win User

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, May 4, 2023
  3. Google chrome \ books search

Hello

Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them

Anyway, if someone can answer my question here, I will be gratified

---

The last days when I go Google and search about any item related to language, the book opens but it looks like I use a VPN though I don't use ( It does not open the visible pages as usual as many times I am familiar to before )

Some books can never be opened though old books related to beginning of 19th century or older, but before year ago the same book was already opened !

Has Google changed its policy the recent days ?

Is something wrong with my browser or my computer ? I don't know

Because I have never seen this feature but only a couple of weeks.

Just look to photo and you will be sure about what I claimed.

This appearance is only seen when the user uses a VPN and I swear I don't use.

Google  books do not normally open as usual tsxcn33ww0g8K8yMIubAo07zlAIC4Sb6x8qVu%2foTK%2bQO38mrXJ%2fsptc%2fSwGdSKaBuFD%2biJZHxv6N6fFVvCY%3d.png

MohammadAhmad5, May 4, 2023
  4. Google books do not normally open as usual

Google classroom is not working/accessible

I tried your suggestion but still the same result for google classroom.

ReynalynNavales, May 4, 2023
Thema:

Google books do not normally open as usual

1. Google books do not normally open as usual - Similar Threads - Google books normally

2. Google books do not normally open as usual

in Cortana
    Google books do not normally open as usual: I think Google policy is changed because I noticed in the last two months when I search for something and the search engine leads me to Google books most of books are snippet view open i.e. very limited only one line or two lines or open but in different way not like the...
  3. Google books do not normally open as usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google books do not normally open as usual: I think Google policy is changed because I noticed in the last two months when I search for something and the search engine leads me to Google books most of books are snippet view open i.e. very limited only one line or two lines or open but in different way not like the...
  4. Google books do normally open as usual

in Cortana
    Google books do normally open as usual: I think Google policy is changed because I noticed in the last two months when I search for something and the search engine leads me to Google books most of books are sniper view open i.e. very limited only one line or two lines or open but in different way not like the...
  5. Google books do normally open as usual

Google books do normally open as usual: I think Google policy is changed because I noticed in the last two months when I search for something and the search engine leads me to Google books most of books are sniper view open i.e. very limited only one line or two lines or open but in different way not like the...
  6. Google chrome \ books search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome \ books search: Hello Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them Anyway, if someone can answer my question here, I will be gratified ---The last days when I go Google and search about any item related to language, the book...
  7. Google chrome \ books search

Google chrome \ books search: Hello Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them Anyway, if someone can answer my question here, I will be gratified ---The last days when I go Google and search about any item related to language, the book...
  8. Is this activity in my google account normal?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this activity in my google account normal?: I checked the activity for my gmail account by clicking down right on gmail.com on List Account Activity" and I found some odd account activity (see picture) from a Microsoft 365. As the picture shows, the activity is taking part in Austria from the IP 52.97.142.205. I live...
  9. google chrome note book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome note book: Can i download windows onto my google laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-note-book/296b9ebc-8c6f-47a6-b607-b032dccf5d30
  10. face book sign out in Google Chrom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    face book sign out in Google Chrom: my computer locked up, once I got that fixed I go back to Google Chrome and go back to face book, now I only get top of page, all rest is blank and the arrow does not give log out option in fact it is all the settings in face book. security, games and such, no way to get out....