Windows 10: Google brings new Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier apps for Android

Discus and support Google brings new Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier apps for Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; jLCwjIaPXwA The World Health Organization estimates that by the year 2055, there will be 900 million people with hearing loss. We believe in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google brings new Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier apps for Android

Source: Making audio more accessible with two new apps

:)

Brink, Feb 4, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Google Android users clubhouse

Android Security Vulnerability

What happened
    We recently learned that a component of Android responsible for generating secure random numbers contains critical weaknesses, that render all Android wallets generated to date vulnerable to theft. Because the problem lies with Android itself, this problem will affect you if you have a wallet generated by any Android app. An incomplete list would be Bitcoin Wallet, blockchain.info wallet, BitcoinSpinner and Mycelium Wallet. Apps where you don't control the private keys at all are not affected. For example, exchange frontends like the Coinbase or Mt Gox apps are not impacted by this issue because the private keys are not generated on your Android phone

What has been done
    Updates have been prepared for the following wallet apps:

• Bitcoin Wallet: Update 3.15 can be installed from Google Play or Google Code. Key rotation will occur automatically soon after you upgrade. The old addresses will be marked as insecure in your address book. You will need to make a fresh backup.
    • BitcoinSpinner: Update 0.8.3b can be installed from Google Play or Google Code. On startup it will advise you on how to proceed.
    • Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet: Update 0.7.0 can be installed from Google Play or mycelium.com. A wizard will guide you through the process of moving your bitcoins to newly generated addresses, and put the old keys into archive mode.
    • blockchain.info: Update 3.54 can be installed from Google Play. Version 3.54 and above includes an automatic re-keying wizard. Simply update to the latest version and follow the onscreen instructions. Please make a fresh wallet backup after the process completes.

What you should do
    In order to re-secure existing wallets, key rotation is necessary. This involves generating a new address with a repaired random number generator and then sending all the money in your wallet back to yourself. If you use an Android wallet then we strongly recommend you to upgrade to the latest version available in the Play Store as soon as one becomes available. Once your wallet is rotated, you will need to contact anyone who has stored addresses generated by your phone and give them a new one.

If you can't update your Android app, alternatively, you can send your bitcoins to a Bitcoin wallet on your computer until your Android app can be updated. You should make sure not to send back your bitcoins to your old insecure addresses.

Android Security Vulnerability

micropage7, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Google brings new Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier apps for Android

Google Offers $10 Million for “Cool Apps” on Android

As promised, Google has today released the software development kit for its new Android mobile phone operating system. The Android SDK is now available to download for free, with Google encouraging the use of third party applications (in contrast to Apple's recently launched iPhone). Google is even giving developers the chance to win a share of $10 million prize money if they create an application deemed to be among the fifty best entries. Google said the following on its Android site:
    The prize money is actually divided into initial bundles of $25,000 for the fifty most promising entries between submitted January 2nd and March 3rd next year, which is intended to aid further development, with an extra ten $275,000 awards and ten $100,000 awards being offered for the best of those.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Google brings new Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier apps for Android

1. Google brings new Live Transcribe and Sound Amplifier apps for Android - Similar Threads - Google brings Live

2. Breaking: Microsoft is bringing Android apps to Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Breaking: Microsoft is bringing Android apps to Windows 11: Microsoft has confirmed that it’s looking into ways of bringing Android apps to the Microsoft Store on Windows 11. During the Windows event, Panos Panay confirmed that this move could help increase the number of apps currently available for the platform. These Android apps...
  3. New Microsoft Store app brings live animated desktop to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Store app brings live animated desktop to Windows 10: Windows 10 includes a wide range of settings to change the appearance of the desktop and apps to make the operating system feel more personal. Currently, you can switch between dark or light theme, and change the color accent for the Start Menu and Taskbar directly from the...
  4. Google announces 6 new Android features

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces 6 new Android features: [ATTACH] With the holidays around the corner, we’re sharing six new Google features for Android—a few more ways your phone gets more helpful over time, even outside of major OS updates. Whether you’re texting holiday greetings to loved...
  5. Microsoft brings Android apps to Windows 10 with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Android apps to Windows 10 with new feature: Microsoft understands that are a lot of valid reasons why someone would want to run Android apps on their Windows 10 computers. Later this year, Microsoft says it will allow Android users to stream their Android apps directly to a PC and you’ll be able to do it using the Your...
  6. Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise: Parallels and Google have partnered to bring enterprises and cloud workers full-featured Windows applications to Chrome Enterprise this fall. Remote work is a new reality, making efficiency, connectivity, speed, reliability, security and undisrupted access essential elements...
  7. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  8. You can now transcribe speech with Google Translate

in Windows 10 News
    You can now transcribe speech with Google Translate: Recently, I was at my friend’s family gathering, where her grandmother told a story from her childhood. I could see that she was excited to share it with everyone but there was a problem—she told the story in Spanish, a language that I...
  9. Google Go app comes to Android everywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Google Go app comes to Android everywhere: Google Go is a lightweight, fast app that helps you access information, both online and in the world around you, even with an unstable connection. It does this while using less storage and memory, helping your phone stay fast. Google Go has been available in a few countries...
  10. The new Google Contacts: Bringing everyone together

in Windows 10 News
    The new Google Contacts: Bringing everyone together: From email to Hangouts to a good ol' fashioned phone call, you've got a lot of options to get in touch with someone. But keeping all those options organized for all your contacts...well, it can be a pain, especially when you need to find that information in a hurry! So...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google live transcribe for windows

2. is there any app like googles transcribe and amplifier for iphone?

3. live transcribe for windows

4. google live transcribe WINDOWS,
  5. live transcribe app for windows,
  6. live transcrribe for windows