Windows 10: Google browser on my Windows 10 Desktop computer

Discus and support Google browser on my Windows 10 Desktop computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having issues with my google browser. Everytime I search, Yahoo appears. I remove it from my search settings and make google as my default search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lilybaby, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Lilybaby Win User

Google browser on my Windows 10 Desktop computer

Having issues with my google browser. Everytime I search, Yahoo appears. I remove it from my search settings and make google as my default search engine but yahoo keeps appearing ! Very annoying.

Should I reinstall Google chrome? I have many favorties and do not want to loose thiem. Can someone help me out please. I am using Bing browser for now but prefer google since it also goes with my LG G7 One phone. Thanks for your help, Lilybaby.

:)

Lilybaby, Jan 2, 2021

2. Google Desktop Search Results does not show in browser

Hi Serhan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the questions below.

• In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • Is the issue specific to Google search?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Put the computer into
    clean boot state and check if it helps.

To disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run
    a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the browser and check.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Programs and Features.
    • Select the browser and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall
      the browser and check.
    Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

If still you are facing the issue, I suggest you to check with the
    Google Desktop Search support and check if it helps.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 2, 2021
  3. mlupple Win User
    Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

Firefox 2's built in address bar suggestion is an exact rip-off of google desktop search.

mlupple, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Google browser on my Windows 10 Desktop computer

Google Chrome not working on Windows 10.

Hi Tigerali,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

As suggested in the previous post, I recommend you to first uninstall the google chrome browser from the computer.

After that try to download the google chrome browser software from the google website. Then try to reinstall google chrome browser software in compatible mode where you will install the software in previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the previous post to reinstall the google chrome browser.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using google chrome browser on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Google browser on my Windows 10 Desktop computer

1. Google browser on my Windows 10 Desktop computer - Similar Threads - Google browser Desktop

2. is it ok to havw a google browser on my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it ok to havw a google browser on my windows 10 computer: is it ok to run a google browser on my windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-havw-a-google-browser-on-my-windows-10/ee805acc-4c39-4945-8ebc-3c1aca659d5f
  3. is it ok to havw a google browser on my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is it ok to havw a google browser on my windows 10 computer: is it ok to run a google browser on my windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-ok-to-havw-a-google-browser-on-my-windows-10/ee805acc-4c39-4945-8ebc-3c1aca659d5f
  4. is it ok to havw a google browser on my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Web browser is google, why yahoo is displayed on google search in my windows 10 desktop

Web browser is google, why yahoo is displayed on google search in my windows 10 desktop: The opening screen is google but it shows the search path as yahoo? Is this normal? Any thought on this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser-is-google-why-yahoo-is-displayed-on/5bdb43f9-42b4-40ca-aa4a-3be775f65918
  6. Google as a browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google as a browser: I was using Edge as my browser, then switched to Google Chrome as I could not get into two portals without it. I didn't like chrome, and would like to get the plain Google for my browser - can it be done?...
  7. Google is my favorite browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google is my favorite browser . . .: I was having, some problems. With my, Google browser. So I thought, I would just, uninstall it. And, reinstall it. But, when I go. To the control panel/uninstall. It says to. Close,the program, first. So, I went to start up. And turn Google Chrome, to off. I then...
  8. Google Play not working on Windows 10 Browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Play not working on Windows 10 Browsers: Hi, Over the last few weeks I've had issues with using the Google Play website on Windows 10 to remotely download apps to my Android devices. When I click on the green "Installed" button it should show me a choice of Android devices to install the app to, however I just...
  9. Want Google as my Browser.

Want Google as my Browser.: Hi just purchased a new computer with windows 10 installed and it will not allow me to CHANGE to Google Chrome as my browser telling me it automatically goes to Microsoft Edge, Infurating I should like a choice have not the faclitiy in browser search to CHANGE please assist I...
  10. Google Chrome continues to dominate desktop browser market

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome continues to dominate desktop browser market: Google Chrome continues to rule the desktop browser market according to the latest data released by NetMarket Share. Chrome has been able to increase its market share month on month and has taken a big stride from its competitors Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Microsoft’s...