Windows 10: Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Discus and support Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What’s changing Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dark mode for Google Calendar. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark mode available for Calendar and Keep on Android

:)

Brink, May 20, 2019

2. Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 FAQ

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 20, 2019
  3. Google Calendar

Hi,

• Are you trying to access Google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app? If yes, how exactly you have added google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app?

If you are using any other app to access google calendar, I suggest you to run app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link to run the App troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are accessing google calendar using Windows 10 calendar app, I suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Rishad K T, May 20, 2019
  4. entropy13 Win User

Google Android users clubhouse

The instructions are this:
    1. Boot into recovery mode
    2. Format System / Factory Data Wipe
    3. Wipe cache and also wipe dalvik cache
    4. Install FoxHound ICS zip file. You will get install completed message.
    5. Select to Restart System Now and let the phone boot up to an Android setup screen.
    6. Setup the phone as requested including Google setup.
    7. Once Android Setup is complete, Reboot the phone into Recovery Mode again
    8. Wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache again
    9. Select to Restart System Now
    10.Now if you want install AOSP package

Steps 1 and 7 are the only steps I understand and know what to do. *Laugh :laugh: Help? lol

entropy13, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Calendar and Keep will now support Dark mode on Android - Similar Threads - Google Calendar Keep

2. Google Search dark mode is rolling out with Windows 10 support

in Windows 10 News
    Google Search dark mode is rolling out with Windows 10 support: Users of Windows 10 are finally joining the Google dark mode party. Based on our testing, it’s been confirmed that Google dark mode is now slowly rolling out to desktops running Windows 10, though you might not have it just yet if your device is not included in A/B testing....
  3. Dark mode keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode keeps resetting: Hello, for a month or so now every time I restart my PC dark mode / my clock resets and I have to go back in settings / colours and swap it over to dark instead of light. same with my clock keeps going back to a 24 hour instead of 12 i can't seem to find any help anywhere so...
  4. Dark mode keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode keeps resetting: Hello for the last 1-2 weeks my Dark mode keeps turning itself off after every restart.. also my clock goes from a 12 hour clock to a 24 hour clock which is annoying too. i can't seem to find any fixes on youtube google etc. submitted by /u/derBazzy0 [link] [comments]...
  5. Search now supports dark theme

Search now supports dark theme: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iu0h8i/search_now_supports_dark_theme/
  6. Google Chrome stuck on dark mode

Google Chrome stuck on dark mode: In colors, under personalization in the settings, I chose "Dark" for choose your default app mode and then Google Chrome became black with inverted colors. I switched back to "Light" as websites suggested but it didn't change anything. This only affects Chrome, no effect at...
  7. Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Dark theme now available for Google Chat on Android and iOS: Quick launch summary We’re enhancing Google Chat on Android and iOS with dark theme support. Dark theme is a popular feature that’s frequently requested by users. It creates a better viewing experience in low-light conditions by reducing brightness....
  8. Dark mode is not supported for this browser

in Browsers and Email
    Dark mode is not supported for this browser: When trying to get the "dark-mode " ; " Dark mode is not supported for this browser " ...........???...Im on IE11 , Win10........ 136050
  9. Dark Mode keeps the folder names dark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode keeps the folder names dark: Greetings, Recently, I have applied 1809 update and I am able to use Dark Mode properly except an inportant issue: every file and folder name are shown black in File Explorer. After some research, I figured out that this issue caused by the register file I applied for...
  10. Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready: Google has been testing dark mode for its Chrome browser for a while now and the company is now ironing out the remaining glitches. Yesterday, we spotted that Google Chrome Canary now respects Windows 10’s theme setting and today’s update fixes the bugs where menus had weird...