Windows 10: Google Calendar won't load in Chrome

Discus and support Google Calendar won't load in Chrome in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Google Calendar won't load in Chrome on either of my PCs, not even in incognito mode. I just get the message "Loading...". However it will load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ricecrispies, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Google Calendar won't load in Chrome

Hello.

Google Calendar won't load in Chrome on either of my PCs, not even in incognito mode. I just get the message "Loading...". However it will load in Edge. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

:)

ricecrispies, Jun 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 7, 2018
  3. cannot get google chrome browser

I would use these steps to reset it.

How to completely reset Google Chrome

• Open Chrome.
    • In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
    • Click Settings.
    • At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
    • Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
    • In the box that appears, click Reset.
    These steps won't provide a full reset. For example, some settings like fonts or accessibility, won't be deleted. To completely delete all settings,

create a new user profile

Reference: support.google.com/.../3296214

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Google Calendar won't load in Chrome

1. Google Calendar won't load in Chrome - Similar Threads - Google Calendar won't

2. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  3. google chrome browser won't load in full page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome browser won't load in full page: google chrome browser will not open in full page - microsoft edge is my preferred browser but I also want to use Chrome Browser, as I am more familiar with it....
  4. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  5. Google Chrome Won't Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Won't Open: So, recently every time I try to open Google Chrome, my computer just thinks for a sec, and then stops. at the end, Chrome doesn't open. the only way I have managed to open Chrome is by opening the hidden icon menu in Windows 10 and then clicking the mini Chrome icon and then...
  6. Google Chrome won't open.

Google Chrome won't open.: Can someone help me please? My Dad setup Microsoft family features on my Dell Laptop and when I try to open Google Chrome on the non-administrator account it says you can't open it because of Microsoft Family Features but on the administrator account, I can open it. Also, I...
  7. Google Chrome won't start

Google Chrome won't start: So I'm on a brand new windows 10 PC and have tried to install google chrome however it won't open sometimes does the tab thing trying to open but only for a fraction of a second and a black screen. I have tried all the recommended things on the internet restart, uninstall,...
  8. Google Chrome won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome won't open.: My Google Chrome file & shortcut won't open, and my Antivirus can't delete the files that I think are causing this. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-wont-open/a9076741-2043-4e2d-9a87-d017ae2b5d57
  9. Google Chrome Won't Work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Won't Work: All of a sudden in January of this year, Chrome would no longer load on my laptop. Since then no matter what I do, I cannot get it to load, and I always get the same error message: Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome...
  10. Google Chrome Shortcut in Desktop/Taskbar won't load

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Shortcut in Desktop/Taskbar won't load: I use Google Chrome as my search engine. I downloaded the program and have been using it since I got this computer about 5 weeks ago. I had a shortcut on my desktop and one on my taskbar at the bottom. I also had an app in my charm bar in the windows window in the bottom...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google calendar not loading in chrome

2. Google Calendar wont load in Chrome

3. google calendar wont load