Windows 10: Google calendar

Discus and support Google calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Google calendar, and it's asking for an activation code! I can't find it!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnthonyDe La Garza, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Google calendar

I purchased the Google calendar, and it's asking for an activation code! I can't find it!

:)

AnthonyDe La Garza, Jul 19, 2020

2. Syncing Google Calendars with Calendar App

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provide, I understand that you are unable to sync Outlook calendar and Google calendar.

I would suggest you to use Outlook.com as the first step and then try to import the Google calendar ics file.

Please follow below.

Export Google Calendar

• Logon to your Google Account.
    • Click the gear button.
    • Follow the path Settings> Calendars> Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, hence you have to extract the .ics file.
    Import Google calendar to Outlook.

• Login to Outlook.com.
    • Click on Import in the context menu.
    • Select the Google Calendar .ics file to import it.
    All your Outlook events and appointments are now either in Google Calendar, whichever one you chose to import to .

You can also refer to the below link for additional information on Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...-10-Help-cc72af58-c630-43a5-8d75-bcae851565f3

Refer to the section Resolve Sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Google Calendar

Hi,

• Are you trying to access Google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app? If yes, how exactly you have added google calendar on Windows 10 calendar app?

If you are using any other app to access google calendar, I suggest you to run app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link to run the App troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If you are accessing google calendar using Windows 10 calendar app, I suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Rishad K T, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Google calendar

Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Google calendar

1. Google calendar - Similar Threads - Google calendar

2. windows security / sign in - google calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security / sign in - google calendar: I keep getting this prompt.anyway to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-sign-in-google-calendar/f2561895-27c1-4a90-a755-711cc866bfe3
  3. windows security / sign in - google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security / sign in - google calendar: I keep getting this prompt.anyway to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-sign-in-google-calendar/f2561895-27c1-4a90-a755-711cc866bfe3
  4. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  5. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  6. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

7. How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to synch windows 10 calendar with google calendar: Hello,My Windows 10 Calendar no longer syncs with my Google Calendar.I only use the Windows calendar when I receive a meeting invitation in a format that doesn't automatically appear in my Google Calendar.Google is the only calendar I want to use.How can I get my Windows 10...
  8. Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...: HelloI have my Google calendar added as an Internet Calendar in Outlook 365 via the secret link.Entries flow correctly from Google to Outlook 365, but any appointment I add in Outlook not only does not sync to Google, but vanishes altogether, silently, shortly afterwards. I...
  9. Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...

Microsoft Outlook will sync from Google Calendar but silently removes any appointment or...: HelloI have my Google calendar added as an Internet Calendar in Outlook 365 via the secret link.Entries flow correctly from Google to Outlook 365, but any appointment I add in Outlook not only does not sync to Google, but vanishes altogether, silently, shortly afterwards. I...
  10. Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account

Calendar is opening now but can't add Google account: The past few days my Calendar app wouldn't open. Now that bug has been fixed, and it's opening again. However, it dumped all my synced accounts. When I try to add my Google account, I get the following message:*******Something went wrong We're sorry, but we weren't able to do...