Windows 10: google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio

Discus and support google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; if i am watching something for example YouTube it plays first video fine but subsequent videos lose audio, have to close and restart chrome. it's fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by john_ib, Sep 7, 2018.

1. john_ib Win User

google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio

if i am watching something for example YouTube it plays first video fine but subsequent videos lose audio, have to close and restart chrome.

it's fine on non beta chrome so not sure if a windows or chrome beta issue. how to know??

:)

john_ib, Sep 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 7, 2018
  3. ladyovr60 Win User
    no audio in google chrome

I know this is an old thread, but I'm have the same issues with Google Chrome. I have done everything this thread suggests but I still have no audio in Chrome. Edge works fine. Any other suggestions?

ladyovr60, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio - Similar Threads - google chrome beta

2. Having audio problems in google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having audio problems in google chrome: Having problem in my audio. When i am playing a video in chrome using earphones it doesn't play on my earphone and it plays the sound on speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-audio-problems-in-google-chrome/19615033-4ab4-411f-89c3-8880618511f5
  3. Having audio problems in google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having audio problems in google chrome: Having problem in my audio. When i am playing a video in chrome using earphones it doesn't play on my earphone and it plays the sound on speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-audio-problems-in-google-chrome/19615033-4ab4-411f-89c3-8880618511f5
  4. Microphone humming stops when launching Google Chrome Beta Version 108.0.5359.22 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone humming stops when launching Google Chrome Beta Version 108.0.5359.22 64-bit: I have an Arozzi Sfera microphone plugged in my pc with a USB cable. 2 days ago, I unplugged my mic and used it on a different pc. Then, when I plugged it back in, I was told there was a quite loud humming noise in my mic. And it was. I tried to reinstall drivers and all,...
  5. Microphone humming stops when launching Google Chrome Beta Version 108.0.5359.22 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone humming stops when launching Google Chrome Beta Version 108.0.5359.22 64-bit: I have an Arozzi Sfera microphone plugged in my pc with a USB cable. 2 days ago, I unplugged my mic and used it on a different pc. Then, when I plugged it back in, I was told there was a quite loud humming noise in my mic. And it was. I tried to reinstall drivers and all,...
  6. Microphone humming stops when launching Google Chrome Beta Version 108.0.5359.22 64-bit

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Google chrome audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome audio problem: Hello, Well my problem is that whenever I play any type of audio in google chrome there is no audio output as if the device was muted but it's not. On the other hand, there is audio output when I play media on the explorer. My study field requires working with chrome the...
  8. Audio not working properly on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio not working properly on Google Chrome: Basically, whenever I open up Google Chrome and watch a video, there will be audio, but if i watch a different video without closing and relaunching Google Chrome, there wouldn't be any audio. This also happens if I pause the video long enough and then resume the video....
  9. Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows: Google today released a new version for its Chrome web browser with version 69. The new version is now available to test for beta users on Windows, Linux and macOS. The new update comes with support for AV1 video codec which fixing streaming issues by improving the...
  10. no audio in google chrome

in Browsers and Email
    no audio in google chrome: hi, im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake. my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps resetting chrome reinstalling chrome reinstalling drivers restarting my machine checked if it was not muted checked with a youtube video if...