Windows 10: google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio

Discus and support google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; if i am watching something for example YouTube it plays first video fine but subsequent videos lose audio, have to close and restart chrome. it's fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by john_ib, Sep 7, 2018.

1. john_ib Win User

google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio

if i am watching something for example YouTube it plays first video fine but subsequent videos lose audio, have to close and restart chrome.

it's fine on non beta chrome so not sure if a windows or chrome beta issue. how to know??

:)

john_ib, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ashish Sondhi Win User

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 7, 2018
  3. ladyovr60 Win User
    no audio in google chrome

I know this is an old thread, but I'm have the same issues with Google Chrome. I have done everything this thread suggests but I still have no audio in Chrome. Edge works fine. Any other suggestions?

ladyovr60, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. google chrome 64 beta and windows 10 audio - Similar Threads - google chrome beta

2. google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome: how can I get google chrome on my windows 10 laptop and set it as my default browser????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/fe8c2aa2-381f-484b-9ce5-cedc9bbd5d35
  3. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my computer, it works I'll be able to get into Google once, but if I exit, I'll get the same error message again when I try to...
  4. Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 69 Beta now available to download on Windows: Google today released a new version for its Chrome web browser with version 69. The new version is now available to test for beta users on Windows, Linux and macOS. The new update comes with support for AV1 video codec which fixing streaming issues by improving the...
  5. New Chrome - Google Chrome 42.0.2311.90 (Official Build) m (64-bit)

in Browsers and Email
    New Chrome - Google Chrome 42.0.2311.90 (Official Build) m (64-bit): Anyone upgrading to the new Chrome stable build 42.0.2311.90 and would like to revert back to the standard Bookmark Manager, here is how.... Type about:flags in search bar, press enter. Disable flag: Enable Enhanced BookmarksMac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS,...
  6. no audio in google chrome

in Browsers and Email
    no audio in google chrome: hi, im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake. my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps resetting chrome reinstalling chrome reinstalling drivers restarting my machine checked if it was not muted checked with a youtube video if...
  7. BSOD using Google Chrome Browser 64bit 60.0.3112.24 Beta

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD using Google Chrome Browser 64bit 60.0.3112.24 Beta: Since June 14, 2017 - I have been getting BSOD's using Google Chrome Browser 64bit 60.0.3112.24 Beta under Windows 10 Home x64 v1703 Build 15063.413. The BSOD only shows irql_not_less_or_equal without a stop code and a QR code. I have attached the file generated by the...
  8. Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter: Google Chrome Update released today fixes the audio stutter that a large number of users who have upgraded to w10 have been experiencing. No need to use : --audio-buffer-size=8192 and forcewaveaudio To update, go to Far right up ( Customize and Control Google Chrome )...
  9. Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: Hi folks, since downloading and installing the 'Anniversary Update' I have not been able to open Google Chrome. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but to no avail. Anyone got any ideas please. Many thanks. 59675
  10. Windows 10: Audio Service Not Running in Google Chrome / Movie Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Audio Service Not Running in Google Chrome / Movie Studio: Hi everyone! Firstly, thank you so much for reading this thread. I've been tearing my hair out all day regarding this problem, and while I feel I've made some progress in isolating the issue, I have no idea how to solve it. I have a Dell XPS 8900 which I'm very happy...