Windows 10: Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10

Discus and support Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop Progressive Web Apps on Windows, adds support for Public Key Credentials to the Credential Management API,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10

Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop Progressive Web Apps on Windows, adds support for Public Key Credentials to the Credential Management API, allows you to provide a name to dedicated workers and plenty more. Let’s dive in and see what’s new for developers in Chrome 70!

Read more: https://developers.google.com/web/pr...b-apps/desktop

[youtube]msA284Q6yZU[/youtube]

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2018

2. Add desktop icons from Google Chrome

I use Google Chrome and cannot figure out how to add desktop icons for specific websites now that I have Windows 10. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

MarkRespess, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome 70 adds support for Desktop PWAs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Google Chrome adds

2. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  3. Is Google Chrome supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Google Chrome supported: Is Google Chrome supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-google-chrome-supported/548a28ef-7194-4233-9f1e-ef30328c786f
  4. To add Google Chrome as blocked web brouser

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    To add Google Chrome as blocked web brouser: Kindly note that I have allowed my child to use Google Chrome by removing from Blocked application. Now, I am unable to add the same in blocked list. Kindly reply how to resolve the same....
  5. Microsoft is adding Shortcuts menu to Chrome PWAs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding Shortcuts menu to Chrome PWAs: Microsoft has been trying to tackle the lack of apps in the Windows Store with Progressive Web Apps. Microsoft allows developers to submit and publish their PWAs in the Store and the company is also working to improve support for PWAs available outside its app store. Google...
  6. Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support

in Windows 10 News
    Cloudflare, Google Chrome, and Firefox add HTTP/3 support: During last year’s Birthday Week we announced preliminary support for QUIC and HTTP/3 (or “HTTP over QUIC” as it was known back then), the new standard for the web, enabling faster, more reliable, and more secure connections to web endpoints like websites and APIs. We also...
  7. Google Chrome Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Windows 10: I would like to know how to activate autofill on my pc with Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-windows-10/ba8bd517-6942-44c5-9e03-02c1f89f1108
  8. Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome’s PWAs to support notification badges on Windows 10: After adopting the dark mode, implementing an early version of tab preview, Google is now working on a new feature that will give a native feel to Chrome-based Progressive Web Apps. The new Chrome 73 beta update comes with an experimental Badges feature for the Progressive...
  9. Google Chrome 70 will include option to stop automatic sign-in

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 70 will include option to stop automatic sign-in: We recently made a change to simplify the way Chrome handles sign-in. Now, when you sign into any Google website, you’re also signed into Chrome with the same account. You’ll see your Google Account picture right in the Chrome UI, so you can easily see your sign-in status....
  10. Google Chrome to support HDR videos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome to support HDR videos in Windows 10: Every day, people watch 30,000 years worth of video in Chrome. That’s a lot of video! Watch time grew significantly over the last year—not only because of viral YouTube hits, but also because of the creation of new video experiences around the world. For example, Jio...