Windows 10: Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures

Discus and support Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am seeing fuzzy and blurry banner pictures and photos on my google chrome installed application. How can I fix the scaling for the app? When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dele Obazenu, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures

I am seeing fuzzy and blurry banner pictures and photos on my google chrome installed application. How can I fix the scaling for the app? When I selected "Custom scaling" from my Advanced scaling settings, I was prompted to enter a custom scaling size between 100% and 500%.

:)

Dele Obazenu, Aug 8, 2020
  2. E.M1 Win User

Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge.

E.M1, Aug 8, 2020
  3. camera blurry and fuzzy

camera fuzzy and blurry how do you fix it

nancypiche, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures

1. Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Youtube

2. Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center: Brand new Lenovo V15 G2 ALC laptop with Windows 11 home. On the System->Notifications screen in the Settings app, I can turn on notifications for Google Chrome. but I do not get the banners or notifications on the notifications center, I can hear the notification but not see...
  3. Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center: Brand new Lenovo V15 G2 ALC laptop with Windows 11 home. On the System->Notifications screen in the Settings app, I can turn on notifications for Google Chrome. but I do not get the banners or notifications on the notifications center, I can hear the notification but not see...
  4. Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?: YouTube Video Pauses in Google Chrome and I need it disabled. I installed an App from Google store and it doesn’t work although it does come with a warning saying “not tested” and may not work. From what I can tell because I’m a sleep it is that it pauses after 2 to 3 hours...
  5. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  6. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  7. Blurry Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry Picture: Can someone tell me why the picture on my startup screen is all blurry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-picture/d17f67ca-6e76-4772-89eb-f007b7a4d6ab
  8. Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!: Help! No matter what browser I try my laptop will not open any google websites when connected to the wifi. This even happens when I use Incognito mode. My family connect to the same wifi/router and don't seem to have this issue. There was an update my laptop decided to go...
  9. Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.: Source Google Chrome Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎16-‎Mar-‎17 5:12 PM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  10. Why Google Chrome looks Blurry compared to Firefox ??

in Browsers and Email
    Why Google Chrome looks Blurry compared to Firefox ??: I really like chrome bcus its very fast. however the appearance is so blurry. meanwhile firefox is clear af. thats why i never chrome anymore. Firefox: [img] Chrome: [img] 75876

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos blur when paused in chrome browser