Windows 10: Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode

Discus and support Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible to download the google chrome browser app on a windows 10 laptop in S mode? Thank you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JP_1234_JP, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode

Is it possible to download the google chrome browser app on a windows 10 laptop in S mode?

Thank you

:)

JP_1234_JP, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Google Chrome not working on Windows 10.

Hi Tigerali,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

As suggested in the previous post, I recommend you to first uninstall the google chrome browser from the computer.

After that try to download the google chrome browser software from the google website. Then try to reinstall google chrome browser software in compatible mode where you will install the software in previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the previous post to reinstall the google chrome browser.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using google chrome browser on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode

1. Google Chrome app on windows 10 in S mode - Similar Threads - Google Chrome app

2. Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dounload google chrome for windows 10 in s mode: I just got this new computer and need to have access to my google chrome because of all the favorites I have saved on there for work. The issue I'm running in to is windows is blocking it from downloading it as it is not a "verified app". I have searched for a solution on...
  3. Google Chrome stuck on dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome stuck on dark mode: In colors, under personalization in the settings, I chose "Dark" for choose your default app mode and then Google Chrome became black with inverted colors. I switched back to "Light" as websites suggested but it didn't change anything. This only affects Chrome, no effect at...
  4. Google Chrome download issue on Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Google Chrome download issue on Windows 10 S mode: I can't download Chrome on Windows 10 S mode, I tried download it but it says go to ''store'' I try to open the store and I keep getting an error and won't let me open it and it's been more than 10 days like this. You can see the screenshot attached! After some...
  5. installation of google chrome on microsoft 10 with s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation of google chrome on microsoft 10 with s mode: how to install google chrome on microsoft 10 in s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-google-chrome-on-microsoft-10-with/189a3225-a900-4f8b-a56d-9954bd2ad18b
  6. S mode Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    S mode Chrome: Hello, I just upgraded my internet speed to chrome. Now I cant access chrome without getting out of s mode. I need this to work from home. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-chrome/e9cacc3a-c218-4137-8248-dca967629f39
  7. Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome: Microsoft Edge has previously struggled to compete with Chrome, but its transition to Chromium have turned it into a more attractive offering and Chrome is also getting better because of Microsoft. After joining the Chromium community, Microsoft now has a reason to make...
  8. Google Chrome - Windows not recognizing as App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome - Windows not recognizing as App: TLDR: Windows wasn't recognizing Chrome as an App: No default browser, no uninstall, etc. Solution: Windows Key Type Google Chrome Right Click Google Chrome Left Click "Run as Administrator" I was working with a Windows support guy, Raja, for an hour or two tonight....
  9. change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode

change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode: windows 10 s mode won`t let me download google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-edge-to-google-chrome-in-windows-10-s-mode/654704ff-6f5b-44c9-abfa-dbfc238ca106
  10. window 10 s mode with google

window 10 s mode with google: just purchased a windows surface laptop I didn`t realize it had windows 10 S mode. Is there a way to change to windows 10 home so I can used google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-s-mode-with-google/a9add6cf-424e-4f78-bd40-db80f6708dbe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. s mode google chrome

2. google chrome windows 10 s mode

3. microsoft s mode google chrome

4. google chrome in microsoft 10 s mode,
  5. google chrome in windows s mode,
  6. windows s mode google chrome,
  7. google chrome on windows 10 s mode