Windows 10: Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...

Discus and support Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it from asking for my Windows password to view them without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jorgine C, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Jorgine C Win User

Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...

Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it from asking for my Windows password to view them without interfering with or removing the password at startup? TIA

:)

Jorgine C, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Wasylpm Win User

Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

Hi,

Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.

My other computers do not have this issue.

Cheers

Wasyl

Wasylpm, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.

Hi All,

Has anyone had this issue?

Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords. I uninstalled Chrome on my PC then installed it again and have the same issue. My other computers do not have this issue. I'm starting to believe that this is a windows administrator
    profile issue. Thoughts.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis18_Se, Aug 14, 2022
  4. KotLC Win User

Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...

Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

If it is asking for your pin when you sign in to the computer, it's normal. The password that you use when you first log onto the computer is what Google Chrome is asking for. It's just a verification.

KotLC, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it... - Similar Threads - Google Chrome ask

2. Windows 11 asking for log in and password to view passwords in Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 asking for log in and password to view passwords in Chrome: Why in the world would you ask for a log in and password information for us to view our own passwords in Google Chrome??? How do we turn to this stupid feature off???...
  3. Windows 11 asking for log in and password to view passwords in Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 asking for log in and password to view passwords in Chrome: Why in the world would you ask for a log in and password information for us to view our own passwords in Google Chrome??? How do we turn to this stupid feature off???...
  4. Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it...: Google Chrome ask for Windows log-on password to view Chrome passwords. How do I stop it from asking for my Windows password to view them without interfering with or removing the password at startup? TIA...
  5. Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.: Hi,Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords. My other computers do not have this issue.CheersWasyl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-ask-for-wiindows-log-on-password-to/71e7776f-f2a4-482c-b85c-dfd16cc3c215
  6. Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.: Hi,Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords. My other computers do not have this issue.CheersWasyl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-ask-for-wiindows-log-on-password-to/71e7776f-f2a4-482c-b85c-dfd16cc3c215
  7. Google Chrome ask for Wiindows log-on password to view Chrome passwords.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Google chrome ask for windows 10 password to view chrome passwords.

Google chrome ask for windows 10 password to view chrome passwords.: and please don't tell me to use chrome://flags because DISABLE PASSWORD MANANGER RE-AUTHENTICATION IS NOT one of the flag options, it is not THERE!! AND please do not give me Pamela Crane's answer "Then I disabled the password and now Google does not require me to put one...
  9. Google Chrome asks for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.

Google Chrome asks for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.: It is 100% the same topic and the same issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-ask-for-windows-10-password-to-view/4a79577b-1f92-42e3-95f1-b1b5bac0da6e The problem is though: #1 Google or the Google members don't respond to Google...
  10. Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.

Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords.: Hi All, Has anyone had this issue? Google Chrome ask for Windows 10 password to view Chrome passwords. I uninstalled Chrome on my PC then installed it again and have the same issue. My other computers do not have this issue. I'm starting to believe that this is...