Windows 10: Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

Discus and support Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Danu054, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Danu054 Win User

Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix it because google chrome is better than explorer 20000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Original title: Google Chrome familiy***

:)

Danu054, Jul 17, 2019

2. Ask For Permission On Google Chrome???

Yesterday, I tried to start up google chrome when it gave me the message:

Ask for permission
    You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

So I checked my family settings and I'm an adult in the family. When I click 'ask by email' nothing shows up in my inbox, and II still can't use google chrome. Any suggestions?

Joe Goalby, Jul 17, 2019
  3. BenStorr Win User
    adult permissions for google chrome

When I try to open chrome I get a message saying: Ask for permission
    You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

I am not part of any family settings and I am an adult using my own PC, why is this coming up and what can I do to get rid of it?

BenStorr, Jul 17, 2019
  4. BenSantos Win User

Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome

Help? My son receives this error message when accessing google chrome

Ask for permission

You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

I hit email and it goes no where. To what email? Nothing there.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

BenSantos, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access - Similar Threads - Google Chrome asking

2. asked parent permission despite being adult

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    asked parent permission despite being adult: I am an 18 year old man but my microsoft account keeps asking for parent permission and i have no clue where it even sends the message, not to mention i am set to being 18 on my account and am not set to a child account...
  3. asked parent permission despite being adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asked parent permission despite being adult: I am an 18 year old man but my microsoft account keeps asking for parent permission and i have no clue where it even sends the message, not to mention i am set to being 18 on my account and am not set to a child account...
  4. asked parent permission despite being adult

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. google chrome is asking for permission

google chrome is asking for permission: Hi, I am not able to open my google chrome browser it keeps asking for permission from adult, since I am the parent how should I unrestricted it. Thanks...
  6. Asking for an adults permission

Asking for an adults permission: I am the adult in my Family Account why is it asking me to get permission for anything on my laptop? If this keeps up I will never use this again. It has happened a few times and it is for a stupid app. The sticky Notes App. This needs to get handled across the board. I am...
  7. Parental permission for Google Chrome

Parental permission for Google Chrome: I have a microsoft account with 2 children in my family. They need Google Chrome to access their school work. I allowed one account to download Chrome with no issues. I have allowed the other to download it as well, SEVERAL times, but when they go to open the program, it says...
  8. Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing

Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing: I installed google chrome on my laptop so I could play some browser game that don't work on Microsoft edge. and despite the face that I am an adult and Microsoft says that my account it a adult account every time I go to run chrome it says it has to ask for parental...
  9. Child account and windows chrome- can't access. Constant msg 'ask adult/ admin for permission'

Child account and windows chrome- can't access. Constant msg 'ask adult/ admin for permission': Can anyone help please? ALl filters removed from 17 YO child but he still cant access chrome. 2 hours wasted trying to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-and-windows-chrome-cant-access/420a0662-4c03-49f6-bce4-7427f4a579c7"
  10. Google Chrome asking for admin/adult approval

Google Chrome asking for admin/adult approval: I've removed myself from the family and it still asks for parent's approval. I dont know what to even do anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-asking-for-adminadult-approval/2fa73af7-843c-49eb-816d-bd92f90e3cee"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ask for permissionYoull need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome

2. google chrome is asking for adult permission

3. Ask for permission Youll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome

4. ask for permission google chrome,
  5. cant use google chrome need adult,
  6. youll need to ask an adult chrome,
  7. chrome adult permission,
  8. google chrome ask for permission windows 10,
  9. google chrome asking for adult permission,
  10. you cant use google chrome ask adult,
  11. why do i have to ask permission to use chrome,
  12. youll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google chrome,
  13. youll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use google chrome,
  14. ask for permission for google chrome,
  15. microsoft family Youll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: