Windows 10: Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing

Discus and support Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I installed google chrome on my laptop so I could play some browser game that don't work on Microsoft edge. and despite the face that I am an adult and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by SasukeCorvin, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing

I installed google chrome on my laptop so I could play some browser game that don't work on Microsoft edge. and despite the face that I am an adult and Microsoft says that my account it a adult account every time I go to run chrome it says it has to ask for parental permission, and if I click for it to ask by email it just gives me an error message.

This is the what it says:

Something went wrong

We're working on it- try again in a little bit.

Trace ID: yjtdNb8VkUW5mxCK.4.

***Original title: Need to ask for parental permission to use app despite me being an adult..***

:)

SasukeCorvin, Jan 10, 2020

2. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive error while asking permission from adult for accessing Google Chrome. I would like to know the exact error message/code you receive.

However, since you have mentioned that you are using a child account, the work around would be to converting the child account to a local user account and try using Chrome. Kindly follow the steps to convert the child account to local account.

1. Go to Settings > Account >
      Your info.
    2. Now click on Sign in to a
      local account instead.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you are an adult and still using a child account refer the article
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts
    for more information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Ask For Permission On Google Chrome???

Yesterday, I tried to start up google chrome when it gave me the message:

Ask for permission
    You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

So I checked my family settings and I'm an adult in the family. When I click 'ask by email' nothing shows up in my inbox, and II still can't use google chrome. Any suggestions?

Joe Goalby, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Danu054 Win User

Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing

Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child
    account, plz fix it because google chrome is better than explorer 20000 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Original title: Google Chrome familiy***

Danu054, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing

1. Google Chrome asking for Parental Permissions when accessing - Similar Threads - Google Chrome asking

2. google chrome is asking for permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    google chrome is asking for permission: Hi, I am not able to open my google chrome browser it keeps asking for permission from adult, since I am the parent how should I unrestricted it. Thanks...
  3. Asking for parental permission...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asking for parental permission...?: I tried to open Firefox this morning, and was greeted with a tab telling me to ask for permission from an adult in my family. Not only am I 18 and NOT in a Microsoft family, this wasn’t happening even yesterday. I have no idea how to fix this, and any help online I’ve has not...
  4. Chrome keeps asking for parent permission to add on time?

Chrome keeps asking for parent permission to add on time?: After installing an update and shutting down my computer for the night, I woke up next morning to find that Chrome was telling me to ask an adult for permission to add time to use it. I am a teenager with my dad who controls the family features, but the day before and as long...
  5. Parental permission for chrome not working

Parental permission for chrome not working: My son needs to use chrome for his online schooling. Microsoft has flagged chrome. I have given permission over 20 times, over the last year or so. I get the confirmation screen. Chrome a green check circle next to it, but my son still can't use it. Microsoft help is utterly...
  6. Ask for Permission for Chrome to open

Ask for Permission for Chrome to open: Hi, I keep getting this Pop up...[ATTACH] I've only just started getting it and my Parents haven't set u a family.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-for-permission-for-chrome-to-open/cb45a269-6dfc-48b2-9b14-7c5b2507a279
  7. Parental permission for Google Chrome

Parental permission for Google Chrome: I have a microsoft account with 2 children in my family. They need Google Chrome to access their school work. I allowed one account to download Chrome with no issues. I have allowed the other to download it as well, SEVERAL times, but when they go to open the program, it says...
  8. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...
  9. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...
  10. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access: Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play. ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work? ***Original title: family permissions problem***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adult permission chrome

2. chrome keeps asking for parental permission for time

3. google chrome ask

4. google chrome ask for permission windows 10,
  5. why chrome ask parent permition to open,
  6. how to fix log in google chrom need to ask an adult,
  7. i cant create gmail account keep asking for parental consent,
  8. windows 10 keeps asking for permission after parental authorizationç,
  9. chrome ask a adult,
  10. microsoft family features stop ask for permission,
  11. google chrome adult daughter needs permission from an adult to use chrome,
  12. google chrome keeps asking for parent permission,
  13. microsoft message family features ask for permission from adult,
  14. Microsoft Family features Trace ID: 591Q1ijGTEG/zrFk.45.1 chrome