Windows 10: Google chrome \ books search

Discus and support Google chrome \ books search in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them Anyway, if someone can answer my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MohammadAhmad5, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Google chrome \ books search

Hello Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them Anyway, if someone can answer my question here, I will be gratified ---The last days when I go Google and search about any item related to language, the book opens but it looks like I use a VPN though I don't use It does not open the visible pages as usual as many times I am familiar to before Some books can never be opened though old books related to beginning of 19th century or older, but before year ago the same book was already opened ! Has Google changed its policy the

:)

MohammadAhmad5, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Google chrome \ books search

Google Chrome Crahses and suspended in task manager

Hi GSsswuw8,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Do you have any antivirus installed on the computer?
    2. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer or browser prior to the issue?

This issue is because of profile data corruption on google chrome or because of cookies, extensions, plugins and History. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this issue.

Method 1: Rename Google chrome file.

Before proceeding I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.

Step 1: Rename Chrome User Data file.

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome.
    3. Search for User data folder. Rename this folder to UserData.old
    4. Open the chrome now and check if it is working.

Note:
    The new user data folder will be created automatically, but
    new profile will not have any of your previous data in it. To access the data back, try signing out and signing in back to the application. Or you have to manually copy the data from old profile.

Step 2: Copy the previous data to New Profile.

I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.
    Then follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\UserData.old\Default.
    3. Open a new tab and navigate to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default. (Make sure this is the new user data folder)
    4. Now copy the file one by one, once the copy is done. In-between Reopen Chrome browser and check if there is issue same issue.
    5. If the issue reoccurs, then the culprit is one of the file copied above.

Method 2:
    Troubleshoot on google chrome.

Note: The Uninstall and Reinstall option might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added, this will also clear the history, favorites, cookies and password. We recommend
    that you note these sites and settings before you use the Reset on chrome.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Google chrome \ books search

1. Google chrome \ books search - Similar Threads - Google chrome books

2. Google Chrome search error or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome search error or something: This is the error code I get simply trying to access Excel free online through my Microsoftaccount. Why am I getting this for Excel, Word and Powerpoint but I don't get the errors for the apps like OneNote, Forms, Lists, Outlook, Sway and OneDrive and are able to accessthose...
  3. Google Chrome search error or something

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome search error or something: This is the error code I get simply trying to access Excel free online through my Microsoftaccount. Why am I getting this for Excel, Word and Powerpoint but I don't get the errors for the apps like OneNote, Forms, Lists, Outlook, Sway and OneDrive and are able to accessthose...
  4. Google chrome \ books search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome \ books search: Hello Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them Anyway, if someone can answer my question here, I will be gratified ---The last days when I go Google and search about any item related to language, the book...
  5. google chrome searches showing as insecure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome searches showing as insecure: I've been noticing that when I search for pretty much anything on chrome in windows 10 the searches are showing up as insecure with the exclamation icon in the URL instead of the lock symbol. This is happening on 2 devices and I just got them fully scanned for viruses at...
  6. Google chrome not working, having to resort to Mac book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google chrome not working, having to resort to Mac book: Hey microsoft, can you guys fix the google chrome issue with the new windows 10 update? I’m having to resort to using my mac book because my work requires chrome. Microsoft edge is a good product but video streaming and certain things not supported. Also i think it takes up...
  7. Google Chrome Search Engine

Google Chrome Search Engine: Today on Google Chrome I noticed the search engine had changed to Yahoo! and going into setting I was unable to change it back to Chrome/ uninstall Yahoo! I went to the list of programs on my pc and tried uninstalling Search Powered by Yahoo! but it didnt work either. Is...
  8. google chrome note book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome note book: Can i download windows onto my google laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-note-book/296b9ebc-8c6f-47a6-b607-b032dccf5d30
  9. Google Chrome Search settings ?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Search settings ?: Hello & Thanks, Google Chrome Search: 1) when I click on link , computer 1 opens up a new Tab. 2) when I click on link , computer 2 opens link on same Tab. Pls, how can I get 2 to open New Tab ? Where is that setting ? Thanks 83930
  10. strange Google Chrome search results

strange Google Chrome search results: Hello folks, I recently upgraded my desktop from Win 7 to Win 10 (clean install) but I think that's irrelevant to the issue I'm having. My search results in Google Chrome using Google search look strange (see attachment). When I perform the search on the same machine in...