Windows 10: Google Chrome browser displays landscape images

Discus and support Google Chrome browser displays landscape images in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, When I leave the computer for a while and come back, the display is black (its ok), then I hit any key mainly the spacebar to awaken the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Motim, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Motim Win User

Google Chrome browser displays landscape images

Hello,
    When I leave the computer for a while and come back, the display is black (its ok), then I hit any key mainly the spacebar to awaken the computer, and then on the display is a landscape image, (was not there when I left), and on the right upper corner a question if I like the image or not.
    How can I stop this behaveior, this is sometimes annoing.
    Are they hidden somewhere in the computer so I can delete them ?
    Thanks for answering

:)

Motim, Feb 19, 2017

2. How do I get google chrome to show up in default browsers list?

I went to set google chrome as my default browser when i noticed there was no google chrome in the list of browsers.
    Google Chrome browser displays landscape images [​IMG]

ScottManifold, Feb 19, 2017
  3. vic_787 Win User
    Windows Dev Center and Appstudio Windows phone is showing blank

Whenever i open my dashboard of Windows Dev Center it displays blank, even i reload it and tried in different browsers also.(( I tried in Microsoft Edge, Internet explorer 11 & Google Chrome Browsers))

when opening my projects in Windows App Studio in almost every browsers it shows Feature is not available ((even i tried to open in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome also))

vic_787, Feb 19, 2017
  4. Google Chrome browser displays landscape images

Caledon Ken, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

Google Chrome browser displays landscape images

1. Google Chrome browser displays landscape images - Similar Threads - Google Chrome browser

2. how to install google chrome as browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install google chrome as browser: how to install google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-google-chrome-as-browser/1611a953-4c79-46bc-963c-9369156f5a83
  3. Can't change default browser to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change default browser to Google Chrome: Hi I use windows 10 version 1803 When I try changing the default browser in the settings, there's only 2 I can choose, Edge and Internet Explorer. I would like to use Google Chrome but it doesn't show up. The program is installed in my computer, I'm even using it right now...
  4. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  5. .jpg images not displaying in browsers

in Browsers and Email
    .jpg images not displaying in browsers: W10 with latest updates. Noticed that a web site to which .jpg photos have been uploaded are only showing place holders, cannot display the actual images. Problem is across the following browsers: Edge, IE11, Firefox. Do not have chrome installed so cannot check. Another...
  6. Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar: hello, how do i fix this annoyance? [img] current version is: Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit) 56188
  7. Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking

in Browsers and Email
    Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking: I'm not really sure if there is anything I can do about this. I can seem to manage to fix it, I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent it. I'm currently trying to find the cause. Every day for the past few days, I will end up with broken images, usually involving...
  8. Google Chrome display lag FIX

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome display lag FIX: A common issue I am finding with Windows 10 is display lag, particularly in the address bar. The vast majority of these issues I have seen have been resolved by simply disabling "Use Hardware Acceleration when available". To do this simply go to Chrome > Settings > Advanced...
  9. BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I recently had one BSOD on a brand new laptop, although I modified (disabled) many functions, apps and services of the Windows 10 I never ran on a problem so far until now. Not long ago I had the first BSOD on this machine. I can provide you the logs and if you can...
  10. Landscape Images on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Landscape Images on Desktop: Hello, When I am away from my pc for a while, my desktop is going black, and it is normal (so set), but when I click any key, the desktop 'awakens' and there is a landscape image, asking me if I like it or not. Sometimes the 'not' does nor apear so I cannont click on it....