Windows 10: Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar

Discus and support Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hello, how do i fix this annoyance? [img] current version is: Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit) 56188 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Win10Newb, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Win10Newb Win User

Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar

hello, how do i fix this annoyance?

Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar [​IMG]

current version is: Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit)

:)

Win10Newb, Jul 13, 2016
  2. IanJohn Win User

Microsoft Edge Google search problem

Personally solved problem of not being able to use google search in Edge by following steps.

1. Assumed the problem with using google in Edge is because windows 10 is still in beta.

2. Installed Google Chrome.

3. Set Google Chrome as the default browser in Windows 10.

4. Pinned Google Chrome to taskbar.

5. Removed Edge and IE from the taskbar

6. Google search now working well in Chrome.

IanJohn, Jul 13, 2016
  3. auto-hide taskbar not working in windows 10

The same thing is happening to Me also.

Google Chrome Browser

Right Click on the Taskbar, > Selected Properties

Once the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties Menu popped up

selected from that Menu the Auto Hide feature Auto-hide the taskbar. It will just
    Flashes while

its Hiding & It Pops Back up immediately as if got scared.

This happens in the Google Chrome Browser, Firefox Browser &
    Microsoft Edge Browser.

Someone Needs to do a bit more research on this.

Russ (AKA Michael P Russell), Jul 13, 2016
  4. Win10Newb Win User

I just noticed that this "overlap" happens only when Chrome is maximized.

Chrome is not maximized. everything is normal.

Chrome is maximized and the overlap or this gap happens. *Confused

it seems like chrome doesnt SNAP on the edge of the screen.

Win10Newb, Jul 13, 2016
  5. Win10Newb Win User
    phew! just found the culprit of this annoyance. problem solved. *Party

Win10Newb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Browser

2. Some apps overlapping taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps overlapping taskbar: I am running WIn10 home. I am not sure if this question belongs in this forum or the VB6 forum. When I am in the VB6 IDE thee form is displaying just fine. I can move it near the top of the scree. I can move it near the bottom and, as expected, if I move it too low the...
  3. how to install google chrome as browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install google chrome as browser: how to install google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-google-chrome-as-browser/1611a953-4c79-46bc-963c-9369156f5a83
  4. Can't change default browser to Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change default browser to Google Chrome: Hi I use windows 10 version 1803 When I try changing the default browser in the settings, there's only 2 I can choose, Edge and Internet Explorer. I would like to use Google Chrome but it doesn't show up. The program is installed in my computer, I'm even using it right now...
  5. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  6. backup Google Chrome browser before reinstalling Windows?

in Browsers and Email
    backup Google Chrome browser before reinstalling Windows?: What bugs me about Chrome is that you can't simply copy the %appdata% chrome folder to the new Windows install. Even though you copy the Cookies file over, websites ignore that old cookie in the new install. So if you have a bank website you visit regularly, or a...
  7. Google Chrome is not your default browser problem

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome is not your default browser problem: I'm having a persistent problem with Google Chrome. Although Windows 10 says Chrome is the default browser, Google Chrome itself does not "believe" it, and I keep getting the "Google Chrome is not your default browser" notification when I bring up the browser. In settings it...
  8. I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today

in Browsers and Email
    I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today: ..and my TenForums TUTORIALs are visible again. I am able to see them and all may be normal again... still checking and thanks for all your previous comments. all be safe. 24556
  9. Google Chrome browser displays landscape images

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome browser displays landscape images: Hello, When I leave the computer for a while and come back, the display is black (its ok), then I hit any key mainly the spacebar to awaken the computer, and then on the display is a landscape image, (was not there when I left), and on the right upper corner a question if I...
  10. Taskbar overlapped by maximized windows. How to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar overlapped by maximized windows. How to?: I'm unhappy with the taskbar because it always takes space on my 14 inch laptop. 14 inch is already pretty small, so having the taskbar always take up space is inefficient. The behavior that I'm looking for is simple: If I maximize a window, it should maximize over the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome overlaps start menu