Windows 10: Google Chrome Browser

Discus and support Google Chrome Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Motim, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Google Chrome Browser

Hello,
    How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit).
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Mar 20, 2018

2. Google Chrome not working on Windows 10.

Hi Tigerali,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

As suggested in the previous post, I recommend you to first uninstall the google chrome browser from the computer.

After that try to download the google chrome browser software from the google website. Then try to reinstall google chrome browser software in compatible mode where you will install the software in previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the previous post to reinstall the google chrome browser.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using google chrome browser on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 20, 2018
  3. ethanpapi Win User
    How do I make Chrome ny default browser?

hi, HELP,,,.,PLEASE

chrome browser,

I Keep Getting GOOGLE CHROME ISN'T YOUR DEFAULT BROWSER,

SO I TRIED TO MAKE IT MY DEFAULT, AND GET THE SAME ,

GOOGLE CHROME ISN'T YOUR DEFAULT BROWSER

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW DO I GET

GOOGLE CHROME FOR MY DEFAULT BROWSER,

THANK YOU

ENRIQUE

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: chrome browes

ethanpapi, Mar 20, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Google Chrome Browser

Chrome/Settings/People:

Google Chrome Browser [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 20, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome Browser

1. Google Chrome Browser - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Browser

2. google chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome as default browser: Hello!I'm having a strange repeting problem and I don't know what is causing it. I set google chrome as my default browser and yes when I open it, it's chrome that I see. The problem is when I open a new tab: it switches browser for no reasons. I ofter opens bing or yahoo...
  3. google chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome as default browser: Hello!I'm having a strange repeting problem and I don't know what is causing it. I set google chrome as my default browser and yes when I open it, it's chrome that I see. The problem is when I open a new tab: it switches browser for no reasons. I ofter opens bing or yahoo...
  4. google chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome as default browser: I have been using Google Chrome as my default browser forever, however now the last few days every time I click on the icon to launch it, it won't open. I have tried everything! I have uninstalled and reinstalled it at least 6x and still nothing has worked.Is or has anyone...
  5. Google Chrome Browser - Strange Behavior

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser - Strange Behavior: Hello,My default browser is google chrome. (Updated)Recently happens when I enter something in the search line, I get the answers but the page is not normal Left to Right, but as a mirror Right to Left. Its still in English and readable. (And some extra small window to the...
  6. Google Chrome Browser - Strange Behavior

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Browser - Strange Behavior: Hello,My default browser is google chrome. (Updated)Recently happens when I enter something in the search line, I get the answers but the page is not normal Left to Right, but as a mirror Right to Left. Its still in English and readable. (And some extra small window to the...
  7. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  8. google chrome browser choice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome browser choice: Why can't I get google chrome to work as my default web browser? I have tried several times to uninstall it and reinstall it, but it will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-browser-choice/46855a06-d686-4b16-b328-8e0851586a40
  9. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  10. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to locate the content settings in google chrome for windows 1803 version