Windows 10: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

Discus and support google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steven Campoli, Jan 12, 2019.

1. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing..

is this the same for you?

thanks !

:)

Steven Campoli, Jan 12, 2019

2. Permanently Delete all the browsing history in Google Chrome

In Google Chrome :

• Press Ctrl and H
    • Click on Clear browsing data option
    • Choose the beginning of time option from the drop down list and make sure to
      check all the boxes given below
    • Click on CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
    You're done deleting browsing history permanently from your web browser.

Gaetan Sharma, Jan 12, 2019
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Jan 12, 2019
  4. zapd Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

Thema:

1. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... - Similar Threads - google chrome clear

2. Clear browsing data on close" in Google Chrome Web Browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear browsing data on close" in Google Chrome Web Browser.: Hey Microsoft Community,This is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 - 22H2 OS with Google Chrome Web Browser. I am using the Latest Google Chrome Web Browser I.e. Version: 117.0.5938.63. In Microsoft Edge We Browser we have a option of "clear browsing data on close". Would...
  3. Clear browsing data on close" in Google Chrome Web Browser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear browsing data on close" in Google Chrome Web Browser.: Hey Microsoft Community,This is Gavin Mathos here & using Windows 11 - 22H2 OS with Google Chrome Web Browser. I am using the Latest Google Chrome Web Browser I.e. Version: 117.0.5938.63. In Microsoft Edge We Browser we have a option of "clear browsing data on close". Would...
  4. How to automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit: [ATTACH]If you want to automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit, here is how you can do that. You can automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit via Chrome’s Settings panel, or you can set things up with the help of the Local Group Policy Editor and the Registry...
  5. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  6. Chrome can only browse Google sites

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome can only browse Google sites: Not sure how I got to this stage, but if i reboot my machine I am able to browse in chrome for a short while. Then I start getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors on anything but Google and Utube sites I am even unable to log onto my router. Have tried to reset all network...
  7. Problems clearing browsing data - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems clearing browsing data - Windows 10: [ATTACH] You'll see from the above snip that I've set this to "Always clear this when I close the browser" but it never does. I've lived with it until now but it's just caused me some problems. Am I missing something? What can I do to make it work please? If this is...
  8. Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.: I have updated to Win V. 1903. Since the update it takes ages for Browsing Data to clear in Edge. Prior to the update it used to clear almost as soon as I clicked the button. Any thoughts please? 133872
  9. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing.....
  10. Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Clear your Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and...