Windows 10: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

Discus and support google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steven Campoli, Jan 12, 2019.

1. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing..

is this the same for you?

thanks !

:)

Steven Campoli, Jan 12, 2019

2. Permanently Delete all the browsing history in Google Chrome

In Google Chrome :

• Press Ctrl and H
    • Click on Clear browsing data option
    • Choose the beginning of time option from the drop down list and make sure to
      check all the boxes given below
    • Click on CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
    You're done deleting browsing history permanently from your web browser.

Gaetan Sharma, Jan 12, 2019
  3. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Jan 12, 2019
  4. zapd Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

Thema:

1. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... - Similar Threads - google chrome clear

2. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing.....
  3. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome: when I open Google Chrome Email and click on an email, I get an error 301 message, not connected to Google. the site locks and I cannot proceed .How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/7d52fcea-1081-4a10-9eab-27715f48cd9f
  4. Clearing Voice Data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clearing Voice Data: I have been trying to clear/delete voice data in Microsoft for the last week and keep getting the same error response: Clearing your voice data Something went wrong and we weren’t able to clear the data. Waiting a bit might help.Try again I get the same response whether...
  5. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my computer, it works I'll be able to get into Google once, but if I exit, I'll get the same error message again when I try to...
  6. Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome the preferred choice according to latest data: Google Chrome has always been the preferred choice of browser for the desktops. The browser continues its dominance over its rivals Mozilla and Internet Explorer. According to latest data stats for the month of June 2018, Google Chrome is now at a market share of 66.87%...
  7. Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data

in Browsers and Email
    Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data: When I open Edge it opens to a blank start page & usually below I see weather time etc & customize & now I cant see anything. I went to Microsoft site & did everything it says. I also noticed browser slow also & not displaying many things on sites. I did a Internet Explorer...
  8. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  9. Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: Tutorial has been updated for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10162. *Smile 5526
  10. Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge: Shawn, So basically, what is being added is the on/Off button? Geoff 41966