Windows 10: Google Chrome closing instantly after opening

Discus and support Google Chrome closing instantly after opening in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed google chrome recently and it closed instantly upon opening. I restarted my PC and it worked, but then it stopped working again next time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/i-will-e, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Google Chrome closing instantly after opening

I installed google chrome recently and it closed instantly upon opening. I restarted my PC and it worked, but then it stopped working again next time I booted up my PC. Reinstalling it gives me the same result. Any idea how to fix?

submitted by /u/i-will-e
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/i-will-e, Jan 18, 2021

2. Google Chrome refreshed but opens and closes instantly

My son's computer is new (2 days old), word 10. Today when he started it up, a refreshment of google was underway afterwhich he was unable to open the Chrome page. It opened quickly to present the homepage of the research engine Bing and then closed nearly
    instantly. Can anyone help me please?

Lucy March, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Google Chrome closing instantly after opening

Google Chrome refreshed but opens and closes instantly

Hi,

Please check this thread and try to follow the solution suggested.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/chrome-...

I hope it works for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites.

The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide
    to download and install it.

Paul Navera, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Google Chrome closing instantly after opening

1. Google Chrome closing instantly after opening - Similar Threads - Google Chrome closing

2. All of my browser other then google chrome are instantly closing after i open them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my browser other then google chrome are instantly closing after i open them.: All of my browser other then google chrome are instantly closing after i open them.I have downloaded 5 different browsers but the same thiing is happening to all of them exept Google ChromeHow do i fix this?...
  3. All of my browser other then google chrome are instantly closing after i open them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my browser other then google chrome are instantly closing after i open them.: All of my browser other then google chrome are instantly closing after i open them.I have downloaded 5 different browsers but the same thiing is happening to all of them exept Google ChromeHow do i fix this?...
  4. Can't Launch Google Chrome or Firefox. They close instantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Launch Google Chrome or Firefox. They close instantly.: I have had LOTS of issues trying to launch Google Chrome and Firefox. Whenever I launch the browser it instantly closes within 1-2 seconds. I've messed with MSConfig and disabling and enabling non-windows services to try and stop the interference but it didn't work. I then...
  5. Can't Launch Google Chrome or Firefox. They close instantly.

Can't Launch Google Chrome or Firefox. They close instantly.: I have had LOTS of issues trying to launch Google Chrome and Firefox. Whenever I launch the browser it instantly closes within 1-2 seconds. I've messed with MSConfig and disabling and enabling non-windows services to try and stop the interference but it didn't work. I then...
  6. BSOD after closing Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after closing Google Chrome: Good Day! I just got a BSOD this day after closing chrome, and I don't what's causing it. Can someone help me analyze and tell me what's causing the problem and how do I solve it?Here's the dump file:...
  7. BSOD after closing Google Chrome

BSOD after closing Google Chrome: Good Day! I just got a BSOD this day after closing chrome, and I don't what's causing it. Can someone help me analyze and tell me what's causing the problem and how do I solve it?Here's the dump file:...
  8. BSOD after closing Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Google Chrome closes after start?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome closes after start?: Hello... I downloaded Chrome, and it closes the minute you open it. I restarted my pc, reinstalled Chrome, but it doesn't work :( However, when I open the Task Manager, 6 tabs are displayed very briefly... Ask for help! I am at the end ;€ Google Chrome schließt nach Start?
  10. Google Chrome refreshed but opens and closes instantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome refreshed but opens and closes instantly: My son's computer is new 2 days old, word 10. Today when he started it up, a refreshment of google was underway afterwhich he was unable to open the Chrome page. It opened quickly to present the homepage of the research engine Bing and then closed nearly instantly. Can anyone...