Windows 10: Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch

Discus and support Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After installation of recent security patch for win11, I used Microsoft PDF printer to print webpage to pdf, and google chrome kept crashed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vandy Li, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Vandy Li Win User

Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch

After installation of recent security patch for win11, I used Microsoft PDF printer to print webpage to pdf, and google chrome kept crashed.

:)

Vandy Li, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Print webpage from Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

You can print any webpage easily to your printer, PDF file or XPS file in Microsoft Edge browser using below steps:

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical
      printer to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.
    • If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Ruth VA Win User
    after Office Update, some webpages do not print to PDF in Edge

My laptop came with Windows X installed and I have had no problems until today printing to PDF.

MS Office did a bit update overnight and now I get "We Couldn't Reach This Printer. Make Sure The Printer Is On And Connected To The Printer's Network Or Try A Different Printer" when trying to print some webpages [but not all webpages] using Microsoft print
    to PDF and Microsoft XPS document printer. these webpages that don't print in EDGE print OK in Chrome and in internet explorer.

I changed the default printer to Microsoft print to PDF and I no longer get the red error message, but the webpages still do not print.

I could do a system restore but I suspect there were important updates in the Office update, so am reluctant to do that.

Any suggestions?

Ruth VA, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch

Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch

1. Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch - Similar Threads - Google chrome crashed

2. Google chrome crashed when print webpages with PDF printer after installation security path...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome crashed when print webpages with PDF printer after installation security path...: Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-crashed-when-print-webpages-with-pdf/c1552da6-e008-4fb3-815a-fbe3980c9066
  3. Google chrome crashed when print webpages with PDF printer after installation security path...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome crashed when print webpages with PDF printer after installation security path...: Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-crashed-when-print-webpages-with-pdf/c1552da6-e008-4fb3-815a-fbe3980c9066
  4. Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome crashed when print webpage to pdf after recent win11 security patch: After installation of recent security patch for win11, I used Microsoft PDF printer to print webpage to pdf, and google chrome kept crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-crashed-when-print-webpage-to-pdf/b4b06060-e41c-4854-ae78-703b4cd49e6b
  5. Windows Security Google Chrome dialogue crashes Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Google Chrome dialogue crashes Chrome: Win10 version 20H2 Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88 Official Build 64-bit Problem date: 20-Dec-2020 Open Chrome > find a password protected site served by a saved Chrome password > Click Chrome "key" icon > click Manage Passwords button > click "eye" icon > opens Windows...
  6. i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome.: when I use to print any online document in google chrome it only show loading preview...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-make-pdf-file-of-print-in-google-chrome/b7db7665-ff1b-4870-a52a-1e4431928592
  7. Google chrome crash

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google chrome crash: Hi, I would like to ask about something. I had google chrome crashed on my old windows version, so after downloading the new windows version, if I transferred the old APP data files of the old google chrome to the new windows, might that cause the google chrome to crash...
  8. Google Chrome Printing Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Printing Problem: I use Google chrome as my browser and Outlook.com (Hotmail) as my main e mail provider. Recently I have been unable to print from an e mail. The print routine opens up but instead of allowing me to go to the printer it allows me only to save the document as a pdf file. This...
  9. Problem Printing PDF in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Printing PDF in Chrome: Windows 7: to print in Chrome, I would preview the PDF, Ctrl P and then hit enter. The pdf loaded in a new tab on top with the print button selected, so all I had to do was hit enter and it would print. Windows 10: to print in Chrome, I preview the PDF, Ctrl P, the new...
  10. Windows users report bugs, crashes after recent security patches

in Windows 10 News
    Windows users report bugs, crashes after recent security patches: Was going to ask if anyone has been experiencing weird issues since this last batch of patches. On my laptop I've been having spotty Wi-Fi and internet issues. My desktop has also been experiencing internet issues as well as restart issues. Anyway I was searching the net when...