Windows 10: Google Chrome Critical Error

Discus and support Google Chrome Critical Error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Upon waking machine and getting MWB Premium auto scan with no results. Newly installed MWB (2 days ago) Firewall Control with no alerts and A scan with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Slippery, May 13, 2019.

1. Slippery Win User

Google Chrome Critical Error

Upon waking machine and getting MWB Premium auto scan with no results. Newly installed MWB (2 days ago) Firewall Control with no alerts and A scan with WD with no results. I didn't check that link LOL. Phone number is from Canada, so ?

I get immediate alerts from my financial institutions = not a peep. There are not now or ever have been any logins used or ever saved on any connected drive for anything but my Forums.
    I don't believe this well crafted (spelling is good) but non sense alert. Look at the URL. It's supposedly a Chrome error but you're supposed to call microsoft (who is now in Canada?)
    For your Amusement:

:)

Slippery, May 13, 2019

2. "Google chrome critical error"

I got this from accidentally clicking on an ad while multitasking.

• Use ctrl-alt-delete to access "Task Manager".
    • Right click "Chrome" and select "End Task"
    • Reopen Chrome.
    • If you don't see the "critical error" screen, click the three dots on the right-hand-side of your browser.
    • Select "More tools" > "Clear browsing data..."
    • Make sure the "Time Range" is set to include when you encountered the error.
    • Check all boxes.
    • Select "Clear Data"
    • Open Windows Defender Security Center and select "Advanced scan"
    • Select "Full scan"
    • "Scan now
    Steps 9-11 are just a peace-of-mind precaution. You should be fine clearing your browser data per steps 1-8.

AmyScarfone, May 13, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, May 13, 2019
  4. ShawnIs Win User

"Google chrome critical error"

This red screen that says "Google chrome critical error" keeps popping up when I'm using Chrome! It happens on any website. It has happened on Ebay.com which I assume is a safe website. It's really annoying and I'm wondering why WINDOWS DEFENDER DOES NOTHING???

IS IT BECAUSE WINDOWS DEFENDER IS A PILE OF TRASH OR WHAT???

PLEASE HELP.

ShawnIs, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Chrome Critical Error - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Critical

2. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome: How do I switch to S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/76f3fb96-9af4-4c8a-a47a-3a93b9462798
  3. Fix Google Chrome Critical Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Google Chrome Critical Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]At times, as a Chrome browser user, you may see the Google Chrome Critical error on your Windows 11/10 PC. In this guide, we explain what it is and how you can resolve this issue. What is Critical Error in Chrome? The critical error on Google Chrome is a fake error...
  4. Google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome: I can’t install chrome. I keep getting this message “this app cant open theres a problem with this app reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your adminstrator”. Help please and thank you....
  5. Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome: hello so I don't have a Microsoft parent well I do but it isn't working because my parents don't use that anymore and I cant login into google chrome but I need it for school but it is saying I need permission and I don't know what to do because I don't actually have a...
  6. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome: I have Google Chrome as my internet connection. Why is Explorer or Bing interfering with my use of my computer and not letting me run in the compatibility mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/54516f70-65e2-49f6-a353-4e02b5f42c54
  7. Google Chrome

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Google Chrome: Can you download Google Chrome in Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/ca314897-9b67-457b-965e-8f866ec5c23f
  8. Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome: Every time I try to open google chrome, it says that I need to ask a family member by email through Microsoft family features, and it goes through, my mom accepts google through Microsoft family features, and then I open google and it asks again. [ATTACH]...
  9. Critical Google Chrome Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Critical Google Chrome Alert: Is this a Microsoft Help Desk number? 1-877-242-4839 ? Received a Critical Google Chrome Alert and was told to call Microsoft Support Desk at that number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/critical-google-chrome-alert/dc9f4d35-de40-4726-8d23-e09eb02c3d73
  10. Google Chrome Critical Error Message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Critical Error Message: I occasionally get the Google Chrome Critical Error Message appearing on my screen with the note to contact Microsoft support and a phone number of 888-272-2473. Is this a bogus message and does the phone number 888-272- actually get you to Microsoft support?...