Windows 10: Google Chrome display lag FIX

Discus and support Google Chrome display lag FIX in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A common issue I am finding with Windows 10 is display lag, particularly in the address bar. The vast majority of these issues I have seen have been... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by teapot, Aug 12, 2015.

1. teapot Win User

Google Chrome display lag FIX

A common issue I am finding with Windows 10 is display lag, particularly in the address bar. The vast majority of these issues I have seen have been resolved by simply disabling "Use Hardware Acceleration when available". To do this simply go to Chrome > Settings > Advanced Settings > Un-tick "Use Hardware Acceleration when available" (it's bear the very bottom of the page).

Probably a very common and well known fix but I couldn't see it on the first few pages so thought I'd post.

:)

teapot, Aug 12, 2015

2. Windows 10 browser lag

I find that when I am using ANY browser on windows 10 that it tends t lag spike every 3 second which is becoming very very annoying. I find that there is no reason for my system to be lagging at any time with:

AMD FX 8350

16GB ram

2.5 TB HDD

Nvidia GTX 570

I've tried using edge browser, and google chrome, both start lagging after about 1-3 minutes. I've tried reinstalling google chrome and uninstalling flash player. Still I get the same effect on both browsers. Does anyone else have this problem> If o is
    there a way to fix this?

Thunder_Ruler, Aug 12, 2015
  3. HP Stream 11.6" Notebook

Hello, has anyone found a solution for the lag in streaming on YouTube and Netflix with the Windows 10 upgrade? I am using Google Chrome as my default search engine. I have already tried updating the graphics drive and tried switching some things on the
    Google Chrome settings.

josetheaterarts, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Google Chrome display lag FIX

1. Google Chrome display lag FIX - Similar Threads - Google Chrome display

2. Windows 11 making google chrome lag while in-game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 making google chrome lag while in-game.: I have two screens and I like to play games on my first monitor and watch YouTube, Twitch or Netflix on my second monitor. With windows 10 I never had issues with this and everything worked perfectly.. But nowI recently got windows 11 and with windows 11 as soon as I tab-in...
  3. Fix Google Chrome lagging and slow to open in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Google Chrome lagging and slow to open in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Google Chrome has a huge chunk of the Windows browser market. It conquered the realm by being “Google” and has created a sort of monopoly that’s very difficult for any browser to breach. But as of now, its optimization on Windows has been subjected to a lot of...
  4. Stop removing deleted google/ google chrome Need the fix!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop removing deleted google/ google chrome Need the fix!: Why is there no fix for this question posted by A.User in Feb 2018, see below. I have the same issue and need it fixed. I absolutely refuse to use Microsoft edge. I will never use a product that a company is trying to force me to use. Now post a fix for this please!...
  5. fix my google chrome shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fix my google chrome shortcut: fix my google chrome shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emma34/c8eec995-8d16-41a2-917b-d036176cfb8d
  6. Fix ERR_BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT error for Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ERR_BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT error for Google Chrome: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Google Chrome web browser checks the SSL Security Certificate of the web page that the user is trying to access. If it is unable to then one error related to SSL Certificates which a user may face while browsing with [...] This post Fix...
  7. Fixing to dump Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Fixing to dump Google Chrome: II open Chrome, do my searches etc. etc. When I am done, I go to Ccleaner and clean. Go back to chrome an open history - clean nothing there except for the current browser opening. I then go to the search box and type in ONE LETTER and a box opens off the search box showing...
  8. Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome--Video Lag When I Change Tabs: Just got a new gaming PC. Lately, whenever I'd watch videos on YouTube or other places, the video would be off-sync by like a second or so if I changed tabs and had the video running in the background. The problem corrects itself when I refresh that tab. I'm not sure if this...
  9. Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue

in Browsers and Email
    Wierd Google Chrome and Google app launcher display issue: Clean installed windows 10 last week and I'm now getting a few odd display issues. On occasion my google app launcher is not displaying properly, It is much too big. After opening and closing a few times it returns to normal size. The same thing happens with results in the...
  10. Google Chrome browser displays landscape images

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome browser displays landscape images: Hello, When I leave the computer for a while and come back, the display is black (its ok), then I hit any key mainly the spacebar to awaken the computer, and then on the display is a landscape image, (was not there when I left), and on the right upper corner a question if I...