Windows 10: Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much

Discus and support Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to figure out why Windows 10 thinks I'm in San Diego when I am actually in New Hampshire. Google Chrome doesn't seem t have a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Capt Blakespeed, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much

Hello,

I am trying to figure out why Windows 10 thinks I'm in San Diego when I am actually in New Hampshire. Google Chrome doesn't seem t have a problem finding my correct location, however the Maps App insists I'm in Cali. It stinks because my time server always syncs to Pacific Time instead of Eastern Time so the clock is always showing up wrong. Not sure why this is happening. I've tried manually setting the time zone to Eastern Time, close the settings then go back in and it's back to Pacific Time. Not sure what to do and it's frustrating. Please Help!

:)

Capt Blakespeed, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 11, 2019
  3. How to Move Google Chrome to Specific Location ???

Hello Members:

I just installed Google Chrome to WIN 10 Home.

• Chrome installed to a default location:
      C:\Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
      ​No Destination Folder option was provided during install setup.

• I prefer to MOVE Chrome to this location:
      F:/Web Apps/Chrome

Is this doable?

Thanks much in advance for clear and detailed explanation upfront.

~ Alan

MicroCenter PowerSpec 1510 notebook
    Intel® Core i7-7700HQ
    G.SKill RAM 16GB DDR4 2400
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    Disk-1: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe M.2 SSD
    Disk-2: WD Black 7200 RPM 1TB

ab1kenobee, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much

1. Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Finds

2. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  3. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  4. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 11 rollback to win 10 takes so much time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 rollback to win 10 takes so much time: Hi I downloaded win 11 4 days ago and i wanted to go back to win 10. I did it through settings and i clicked on "go back to earlier build" i started the process in 14:05 and now its 16:28 and still the process isnt done. Is this a bad thing Please help me...
  6. bookmarks in win 10 google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bookmarks in win 10 google chrome: Is there any way of retrieving bookmarks lost about a month ago? Please answer in the simplest manner possible as my tech knowledge is very limited. Thank you....
  7. Why does google chrome use so much RAM compared to firefox? Discuss.

in Browsers and Email
    Why does google chrome use so much RAM compared to firefox? Discuss.: Why does google chrome use so much RAM compared to firefox? Discuss. 94780
  8. How to Move Google Chrome to Specific Location ???

in Browsers and Email
    How to Move Google Chrome to Specific Location ???: I don't use Chrome, but I have just downloaded the Enterprise standalone installer... Chrome Browser for Enterprise | Download & Support ...and installed Chrome on my test machine (1709, Windows 10 Pro). I can confirm that... a) even the Enterprise installer offers no...
  9. Why so many instances of Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Why so many instances of Google Chrome: In Startup there appear to be five instances of Google Chrome 32-bit, and, of course, Startup is sluggish. All instances have a common modified date. The numerous instances seem to be making Startup sluggish and I am confused how they got there. As Chrome is open I cannot...
  10. Finding the correct Win 10 drivers question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding the correct Win 10 drivers question: When i upgraded to win 10 i noticed there were a whole bunch of new drivers that i never dealt with before . I want to do a clean install but am seriously worried about being able to find the right drivers and was wondering if it is advisable to do a refresh after a clean...