Windows 10: Google chrome getting suspended+text disappearing over time

Discus and support Google chrome getting suspended+text disappearing over time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] Problem When i download something, even viewing some sites causes google chrome gets suspended and get a leaf icon which only should happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Civil-Mud, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Google chrome getting suspended+text disappearing over time

Google chrome getting suspended+text disappearing over time [​IMG]

Problem

When i download something, even viewing some sites causes google chrome gets suspended and get a leaf icon which only should happen to uwp. I cannot change even google chrome settings its get that and i cant find any reason to that happen

texts also goes itself by time

Text getting broken

Any reason of these issues i believe they are connected someway

What i can do fix them temporarily or permament

submitted by /u/Civil-Mud
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Civil-Mud, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Google Chrome Crahses and suspended in task manager

Hi GSsswuw8,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Do you have any antivirus installed on the computer?
    2. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer or browser prior to the issue?

This issue is because of profile data corruption on google chrome or because of cookies, extensions, plugins and History. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to resolve this issue.

Method 1: Rename Google chrome file.

Before proceeding I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.

Step 1: Rename Chrome User Data file.

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome.
    3. Search for User data folder. Rename this folder to UserData.old
    4. Open the chrome now and check if it is working.

Note:
    The new user data folder will be created automatically, but
    new profile will not have any of your previous data in it. To access the data back, try signing out and signing in back to the application. Or you have to manually copy the data from old profile.

Step 2: Copy the previous data to New Profile.

I would suggest you end all the task related to Google Chrome from task manager.
    Then follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows and
      E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\UserData.old\Default.
    3. Open a new tab and navigate to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default. (Make sure this is the new user data folder)
    4. Now copy the file one by one, once the copy is done. In-between Reopen Chrome browser and check if there is issue same issue.
    5. If the issue reoccurs, then the culprit is one of the file copied above.

Method 2:
    Troubleshoot on google chrome.

Note: The Uninstall and Reinstall option might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added, this will also clear the history, favorites, cookies and password. We recommend
    that you note these sites and settings before you use the Reset on chrome.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Fix Chrome if it crashes or won't open.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Google chrome getting suspended+text disappearing over time

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Google chrome getting suspended+text disappearing over time

1. Google chrome getting suspended+text disappearing over time - Similar Threads - Google chrome getting

2. Why are Google Chrome processes frequently suspended?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are Google Chrome processes frequently suspended?: I only run browsers in Windows 10 lately. The Chroma almost always stops working after some usage every time. Open the Task Manager, I can see that some of the Chrome processes and a SearchUI process are suspended. It is very troublesome. How to prevent this issue? Does...
  3. Why are Google Chrome processes frequently suspended?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are Google Chrome processes frequently suspended?: I only run browsers in Windows 10 lately. The Chroma almost always stops working after some usage every time. Open the Task Manager, I can see that some of the Chrome processes and a SearchUI process are suspended. It is very troublesome. How to prevent this issue? Does...
  4. Why are Google Chrome processes frequently suspended?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are Google Chrome processes frequently suspended?: I only run browsers in Windows 10 lately. The Chroma almost always stops working after some usage every time. Open the Task Manager, I can see that some of the Chrome processes and a SearchUI process are suspended. It is very troublesome. How to prevent this issue?...
  5. Google Chrome: It's time to ditch the browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: It's time to ditch the browser: Interesting article from ZD-Net. I don't think I would "ditch" it as the author is suggesting, but the issues he raises regarding power and performance on various platforms, and what he calls "native" browser versus other may interest you. Google Chrome: It's time to ditch...
  6. Cannot get Google Chrome to launch in a resonable time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get Google Chrome to launch in a resonable time: I upgraded to Windows 10 home and I was pretty happy. I then allowed Norton extensions to run. It seems to be significantly slowing down Google Chrome. Mozilla loads fine. Any ideas? Thank you, Mike...
  7. Google Chrome Broken Text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Broken Text: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, or at least asking a question on it, and it's not even about my computer. My mother has a Lenovo running Win10, and recently, as in today, Google Chrome starting acting up. The only issue thus far is that when using the browser, the...
  8. mouse disappears in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse disappears in Google Chrome: My mouse has disappeared in Google Chrome. I have already reset the settings through both the control panel and the device manager on Windows 10. Any suggestions?...
  9. Google Chrome Suspended

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Suspended: Please help I can't start chrome it always does the refresh thing on the pointer when I do. I checked in task manager and google chrome had suspended processes [ATTACH]...
  10. Google Chrome: My Thumbnails Disappeared??

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: My Thumbnails Disappeared??: My frequent website thumbnails on my Google Home page have all disappeared. I had about a dozen of them and this morning when I logged on to my PC and opened Google I noticed I just has a blank Google page with the usual Search Bar and that's all. The Internet works fine...